Server time: 2017-08-17, 15:48

Sign in to follow this  
mvp9

This is bad...

Question

mvp9    0

Hi, i JUST got accepted and I made the stupidest mistake i could possibly make. I logged into the DayZRP server on a player profile that wasn't my DayZRP player profile. Is there anyway that i could possibly change this or am i just stuck with this awkward situation? Thank you

7 answers to this question

Just change your player profile and you should be good. No worries.

- Tdawg

Kravock    1

You can use any player profile you want as the Player ID is the same for any profile on your CD Key.

mvp9    0

Sorry to bother you again but I cannot edit the name of the one i logged into the server on accidentally and i cannot log into the servers with a new player profile. D:

Don't worry, changing player profile settings changes nothing of your ability to play here. It's all based on GUID, which shouldn't change.

Kravock    1

Sorry to bother you again but I cannot edit the name of the one i logged into the server on accidentally and i cannot log into the servers with a new player profile. D:

There should be no problem joining with a new profile. What error message do you get when trying to join with the new profile?

mvp9    0

****EDIT****** I feel like a moron, thank all of you for your quick responses, disregard my intelligence.(I forgot to update patch arma 2... :3)