Server time: 2017-10-21, 10:27
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
dinozords

Te'Quan's Adventures - Revenge On A Racist

dinozords    0

In this video i am role playing as my character named Te'Quan Letron. He is a black man from west Brooklyn. He is a very urban speaker and i thought would make for some great roleplay along side some other people. What i got out of this experience was much more interesting than what i originally expected. As i approached the Alter Castle, I assumed most people here in Chernarus would be more than open to a black man. But as i came to find out, even in the zombie apocalypse, race is still a factor.

Te'Quan's Adventures - Revenge On A Racist:

Bariq    4

Awesome job man..great RP and aiming..sadly that some did not appreciate your RP and got nothing from them but insults and bad RP.

and one more thing..go formal.for racism..bad rp..going ooc without saying ooc and using death mic.

dinozords    0

Awesome job man..great RP and aiming..sadly that some did not appreciate your RP and got nothing from them but insults and bad RP.

and one more thing..go formal.for racism..bad rp..going ooc without saying ooc and using death mic.

Thank you for the kind words. I know they had pretty bad RP and they obviously hadn't read the rules when it comes to racism and all of that. But I just don't think there's much of a point in reporting him days later.