Server time: 2017-10-19, 05:32
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
LukeTheDamnBrit

Impressions

Just a quickie;

My first impressions of the new mod DayZRP are high up in the 1-100 scale, but I wonder, what about the seriousness or un-seriousness of the RP? Does it vary? Cos I'd like a few servers where you could to messy RP then some real SERIOUS RP. Bit of leniency ya'know?

Just thought I'd let you know, plus this is a post just to verify my account properly to stop it from getting deleted! :D

- Luke Rodgers

I would say, it's medium to hardcore roleplay. It really depend on how you will act and with who you interact.

Some play more hardcore, some less but in most case, the RP is medium+ and always bring interesting encounters with others.

There is no way you won't make any friends out here.

Mykoli    1

I'm looking forward to getting into it and hopefully making a few buddies along the way :D! Now all I have to do is get my accent down pat haha

Johnny1    0

This roleplay community is serious. Most of the people I met throughout the game are mature enough to cope with the RP situations. Sometimes I see some dumb people running around screaming they are ninjas but those type of people are not welcome in the community as it ruins the roleplay for everyone around them.

Tip : Make sure you roleplay as much as possible and don't go out of character only if needed for example saying : "I am dying of a glitch help!" that is tolerated but if you go something like " I can't pick up this weapon there is no option" instead you could easily say "wow this gun is heavier then I thought gimme a sec" or "This gun is too slippery I can't pick it up" You can change simple ooc stuff into roleplay sense it's easy.

Just a quickie;

My first impressions of the new mod DayZRP are high up in the 1-100 scale, but I wonder, what about the seriousness or un-seriousness of the RP? Does it vary? Cos I'd like a few servers where you could to messy RP then some real SERIOUS RP. Bit of leniency ya'know?

Just thought I'd let you know, plus this is a post just to verify my account properly to stop it from getting deleted! :D

- Luke Rodgers

Light to medium with exceptions in the single digits.