Server time: 2017-10-18, 13:16
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest MadMan

New Ghillie Suit Skins

Guest Tizi808   
Guest Tizi808

+1 but let's have gillies be the rarest item in the game, along with range finders and m110 sniper rifles ;)

Guest MadMan   
Guest MadMan

+1 but let's have gillies be the rarest item in the game, along with range finders and m110 sniper rifles ;)

Sounds good to me! Just makes finding them even more sweeter.

Hell yeah, but I always die when I find something valuable :(

Siorre    0

I say that ghillie suits be less rare. because you can easily make ghillies or find them in hunting shops (If there were any in DayZ)

Guest MadMan   
Guest MadMan

I say that ghillie suits be less rare. because you can easily make ghillies or find them in hunting shops (If there were any in DayZ)

Fair point, but don't you think once the infection hit everyone would have already cleaned out hunting stores?

Siorre    0

Fair point, but don't you think once the infection hit everyone would have already cleaned out hunting stores?

Very true point my friend. You have won this argument ^_^ It would depend. Maybe in a small 'hidden' town. The devs could add in a hunting shop with like 2 ghillies per restart!

Guest Tizi808   
Guest Tizi808

True true. But ghillies give a HUGE advantage to PVP and hiding :)

Othuyeg    20

Only if winter ghillies are included. And they should have the same name in game so when someone loots it and later wears it he gets the amazing surprise of becoming the most visible thing in the country.

DeadKiller    0

They are cool and all, but they really have no tactical value as almost all of the land is green and the current ghillie suit works perfectly. I see no need for a blue ghillie

Guest MadMan   
Guest MadMan

They are cool and all, but they really have no tactical value as almost all of the land is green and the current ghillie suit works perfectly. I see no need for a blue ghillie

Saying that they have no tactical value is incorrect. Lets say a clan was doing a coordinated attack or raid. They know the landscape and have marked positions for snipers to set up.

would you really want to stick out this bad? (I even put the sniper under a tree for more cover)

14scodg.jpg

Or would you want to blend in to the environment.

zim93o.jpg

Your choice.

Also they would obviously not put the winter ghillie in. CHERNARUS has no snow.

Hell yeah, but I always die when I find something valuable :(

Sorry to hear that Leon :( after all you are some.... kind of spiderman so I'm sure you'll blend in just fine.

And NV's.

Guest MadMan   
Guest MadMan

I would like to see them as a craftable item honestly as I think that would be realistic

I agree.

Alan Woods    3

I say put all of them in, make them all have the same name and also make them craftable from camo nets.

Steve    0

gread idea,

but they shouldn't become common, also the blue-ish one seems stupid