Server time: 2017-10-23, 15:27
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nine Track

Real Life DayZ Movie/series

Guest Nine Track   
Guest Nine Track

First post on the forums.

I wanted to share the latest video in a series my friends and I have been making about DayZ (and the zombie apocalypse genre in general).

Unlike other real life DayZ videos we've focused more on the serious drama side while incorporating DayZ elements such as bandits, flares, beans, Zeds, teaming up or not teaming up as well as looting buildings. So if you're wondering why a certain element of the game wasn't addressed in this video, it most likely appeared in a previous video or perhaps in the next two installments to come.

This latest installment was inspired by our own experiences with the game when one of us befriended a younger person over teamspeak and helped them through Chernarus.

[video=youtube]

We hope you guys enjoy the video. If you do, help us out by liking and telling you friends about it. Since we're a growing group, we're open to critiques and general suggestions.

Guest Nine Track   
Guest Nine Track

Pretty good man!

Thanks! We released part 4. It's a little slower for the finale build up, but it serves as a good introduction for the end!

[video=youtube]

Slaxx    0

This is fan-tas-tic!!! I fully support this! Where do you mainly film? The acting is done very well. Keep up the good work, I will make sure to post this to my Facebook if that's ok with you?

Guest The Nightmare   
Guest The Nightmare

Awesome