Server time: 2017-08-20, 00:31

Sign in to follow this  
McFluffyDucky

British Armed Forces?

Question

Hi

Just a quick question for the admins, so i know that the British Special Forces Pack is now in, however there is only 2 in the donation exchange and 8 skins part of the pack, so my question is: Are there going to be anymore British Special Forces skins added into Dayzrp because i would love to be able to have the MTP?

8 answers to this question

I believe they only added 2 to begin with because they looked the best and didn't have any bugs. I would assume more will be added once they deal with some of the more important things the server needs dealt with.

I have a question regarding regarding these skins, figured I'd add it to this thread. A friend of mine got the British Special Forces 2 skin and upon first activation it was not that skin. It was a British version of the US Team Leader skin, layout was exactly the same except the camo was DPM and there were no american flags, now after his death it changed into the skin shown in the donation exchange. But, my question is would it be possible to get that one added into the exchange because it actually shows the xml unlike the one currently available and it looked of a higher res.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14837

It is the skin on the far right and left of the second picture