Server time: 2017-08-19, 17:02

Sign in to follow this  
Guest MadMan

Custom Locations

Guest MadMan   
Guest MadMan

Settlements and camps are great but I think new loot locations would be great. I get sick of the old chernarus loot runs. I think adding new loot locations would make players spread around the map and visit areas that they would normally avoid. Or if they spawn somewhere like Kamenka there would be a reason to not just jump off the light house. So I built a factory in Kamenka as a custom location that I thought of.

Quick Back story on the place

The Kamenka Lumber Mill is located on the border of Chernarus. It is one of Chernarus' greatest source of income. The Mill received shipments of timber and cut it down into wooden planks. Which then were transported to the Chernogorsk docks or Elektrozavodsk if the Chernogorsk docks were full. Then the planks would be exported to other countries. Since Chernarus was mainly deep woods it made a great deal of money. It also provided jobs for the common folk. Once the infection hit the Chernarussian military set up a roadblock by the factory to contain the virus in Chernarus. People were not happy about this roadblock so they attempted to push through but were shot. Eventually most of the soldiers had been killed or injured so the Checkpoint was left abandoned as well as the Lumber Mill.

2l9qww2.jpg

dcwi1d.jpg

Feel free to leave comments on what you think of this idea.

It would be nice to have new places. But if we do that. Then we should make loot rarer. Like Stary and Berezino and Chenro. They are the only town with military tents. Its pretty dumb because there are other towns that we could use that look like they can be militarized.

Guest MadMan   
Guest MadMan

It would be nice to have new places. But if we do that. Then we should make loot rarer. Like Stary and Berezino and Chenro. They are the only town with military tents. Its pretty dumb because there are other towns that we could use that look like they can be militarized.

I agree, Chernarus has enough military look but could do with some more industrial, residential or just more enterable buildings.