Server time: 2017-08-18, 05:11

Sign in to follow this  
Guest itskarlumad

Endings are never easy

Guest itskarlumad   
Guest itskarlumad

gIJNvzS.jpg

[align=justify]*Stares out the window as the clouds go rushing by for thirty minutes wondering where has all the time gone?*

Well this is it for me guys, the end of the road for me on this community. I couldn't have picked a better time since me and Brotherhood have parted ways..... Goodbyes are never easy for me so I will try to keep this brief:

Thanks for all the memories even to all the people who I shared different views from and disliked me, you have all made my life on this community all the more interesting and I thank every single one of you for tolerating me on your teamspeak channel or an RP situation.

They're many reasons why I am stepping away from this community but I will stick to the main one.

I care about this community and if I care then I will prioritize it above many things and that is unhealthy since I have three months of college work to catch up on. I wont forget the people I met and the clans I've been in and one clan sticks out from many:

The IRA..... Even though I got dismissed unusually I still taught you were a great bunch even if I had a bad taste in my mouth (that I was right about) The times when we started out were mad

I wanna share my goodbyes to the clan that tolerated my stupidity for far too long...Brotherhood: I am grateful for all the people I have met in this clan, they are good people and even though I am not welcome on their TS anymore I still consider them all good friends.

Now for some names! (Sorry for stealing your idea Daniel)

Jerry: You are a crazy crazy bastard I don't agree with everything you do but I damn to fuck respect you for it too! What a lad you are everything I'm not including when you forced me to rob my own mate from Four Five because you knew I was his mate. You're gas too! Your self opinionate, blunt, doesn't give a rats about what anybody says...but your a genius .... an evil one mate! take care.

The Doctor Vincent: I could say a lot about you but never anything bad! You are a good friend somebody I can trust. You're one of the people that made it hard to make this goodbye.

Rolle & Toorrik : What can I say about you Rolle you cheating mad man at GTA5 races ;) always trying to take people outta races no matter what. Toorrik your a bro a mod and a friend that I trust in GTA and on TS

Jonjo: I'll never understand why you hate me :P

Skippy: The only man that sounds like more of a robot then me....You know so much things man 'The Lawyer of Brotherhood' title doesn't suit you because your the 'all knowing brother' to me man. And you lived up to your reputation you took me by surprise when you gave me the boot...that's what snipers do isn't it? :)

Jonesy: Well what can I say about you blud? You're my brother then you become a free medic what gives? Joking aside thanks for the banter on Teamspeak ey blad? Your a good mate when you aren't trying to attack me in prison. :)

Scott: Thanks for the chance in the clan Scott sorry for not passing the 4 week trial :(

Misty: ....I don't get you man do you like or even play Pokemon!?! YOU NEVER ANSWER ME? Anyway I wish you the best of luck and to stay on top of being the best SVR you's can be! and to stay on top of best clan on the server at the moment.

I have some questions left unanswered by some people that left or got permabanned but when I came looking for them they didn't wanna be found by me apparently. To them though look for me and tell me the truth because you wont have anything left to lose since all I'm gonna be is a short memory on this server.

I may have made a few mistakes on this community (a lot more when it comes to English on this thread) but I'm human. To all the people I met thank you and to all the people I never have : Hi my name is Karl and sorry that we never got to meet.

Also the reason why I haven't said see you soon is ....Because I don't say goodbye unless I'm not coming back because I don't take that word lightly.

Goodbye everybody.

[video=youtube]

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

Karl 3 I'll miss your jolly Irish accent. :(

Take care out there, and make sure to keep those warning points I gave you in your pocket forever. :(

You were the first person I talked to after the interview process in IRA, never forget <3

Guest Vendetta   
Guest Vendetta

3 Cya man

Guest itskarlumad   
Guest itskarlumad

Alfie I will get a 7% in a maths test just for you man :( Thanks Jonesy have fun being a free medic. Cya Chri....Khalil(is that how you spell it?) Seamus I remember...The beginning as the IRA is the most memorable moment on RP.

Cya pal! Goodluck out there! and don't worry I'll force Jonesy to come back soon

You better or I'll have to come back (and nobody would want that!)

Guest itskarlumad   
Guest itskarlumad

Bye. :-(

cya later fuz

Nooo Karl! Don't leave.

jmwFEs1.gif

Like I said on TS mixed signals. ;)

Guest Tizi808   
Guest Tizi808

Later, see you in the after-life.

Guest TCkril   
Guest TCkril

No please, don't go :( :( :( I will miss you Karl! :( :( :(

Guest itskarlumad   
Guest itskarlumad

No please, don't go :( :( :( I will miss you Karl! :( :( :(

Have to man

You forgot about Ciaran!

Not really forgot everything about him the moment he used my name so that my ex clan could KoS people.

Hmm thanks for the kind words I love you too. I guess now I should answer the secret if I really like Pokemon or not.. *Throws smoke grenade on the floor and escapes*

Rolle    2444

Rolle & Toorrik : What can I say about you Rolle you cheating mad man at GTA5 races ;) always trying to take people outta races no matter what. Toorrik your a bro a mod and a friend that I trust in GTA and on TS

Whaaaat, I would never do that! :troll:

Take care!