Server time: 2017-08-22, 07:31

Sign in to follow this  
Guest 5thTheater

white-listing

Guest 5thTheater   
Guest 5thTheater

i cant white-list my account because of slot when is this getting sorted

simiskovich    0

Until it gets fully opened you have to donate at least 5 euros, It will be open when the admins will be able to handle all of the sent in applications.

Guest 5thTheater   
Guest 5thTheater

Until it gets fully opened you have to donate at least 5 euros, It will be open when the admins will be able to handle all of the sent in applications.

ok thanks for the help

Guest Thuesen207   
Guest Thuesen207

Donating really speeds up the whitelisting. got whitelisted about 24hours after i donated 50$

Guest KenpoKiller17   
Guest KenpoKiller17

Donating sounds like a good idea. defiantly worth it for a great and big community like this!

BeastMade    0

Donating sounds like a good idea. defiantly worth it for a great and big community like this!

well remember that donating doesnt make you whitelisted, so if you donate think twice what amount of money you will donate if you donate.first time when i sent my application it took around 24 hours to get it rewieved and i didnt donate but it got rejected and second time it took almost month and i got whitelisted.

and ofcourse if you want to donate for supporting its okay but it dont make you whitelisted. use alot time for your application.

Guest KenpoKiller17   
Guest KenpoKiller17

well remember that donating doesnt make you whitelisted, so if you donate think twice what amount of money you will donate if you donate.first time when i sent my application it took around 24 hours to get it rewieved and i didnt donate but it got rejected and second time it took almost month and i got whitelisted.

and ofcourse if you want to donate for supporting its okay but it dont make you whitelisted. use alot time for your application.

I understand what your saying, and I will take in consideration what you said.

Guest Dimitri   
Guest Dimitri

How do i donate? Can anyone send me a link?

Mr.Hero    0

so we have to donate in order to play this mod?

simiskovich    0

That, Or wait until the server can support more people. But noone knows when that will be.

Mr.Hero    0

That, Or wait until the server can support more people. But noone knows when that will be.

oh ok well hmm this is kinda weird for me since I'm new to PC gaming but i guess i can wait since i have lots of Patience

GhostViking    0

oh ok well hmm this is kinda weird for me since I'm new to PC gaming but i guess i can wait since i have lots of Patience

Well you better have lots of patience because at the rate of new people and donation you will be lucky to play by February. Why I say that is if you donate your application get put ahead of everyone else who has not donated but anyways good luck.

Mr.Hero    0

Well you better have lots of patience because at the rate of new people and donation you will be lucky to play by February. Why I say that is if you donate your application get put ahead of everyone else who has not donated but anyways good luck.

Ok thanks

Sign in to follow this