Server time: 2017-08-20, 07:50

Sign in to follow this  
NickTine

Dayzrp and A.C.R.E

NickTine    0

Hey im quite new to dayzrp and i was wondering if any of you have heard of a mod called acre before it combines arma 2 with teamspeak and creates a amazing realistic way to talk.

in the normal voice chat system in arma2 i often find i cant really find out if the person thats talking is in front of me or behind me with this you can always tell if someone is behind you you feel like they are actually behind you in real life.

it also mutes the player when he dies so he cant talk while dead and one of the most important parts it adds radios that can be heard according to how far the player is and if the radio frequency can reach who ever is on the channel like mountains if there in a area with bad mountains and stuff the sound of the radio will come up fuzzy.

Im bad at explaining things so please watch video and check out the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxoi_Bw8T7c

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=11339

I know this might be hard to add, just showing you guys tell me what you think.

We've heard of it multiple times, and Rolle has said himself that there are a lot of issues with implementing it into the server, not to mention the fact that a good % of the playerbase doesn't want it.

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

#Cut4SearchButton

Use it pls, its actually already been suggested a lot, I actually think it was in development once? Not too sure on that.

Ego    1

There has been a massive discussion on it, use the search button.

Its hotly disputed, members of staff including Rolle and myself want it but a whole lot of people do not want ACRE.

Freddie    0

At least make a 1st person only server, altar raids are complete bollocks when you get 5 snipers on the castle prone and using 3rd person to see over the wall and then just stand up and pop you when you cant see them. And considering the servers are not pvp based, it would also be more immersive and contribute greatly to the RP experience, I have been asking around and handfuls of people think it would be a good idea to have a 1st person server.

Freddie    0

Once again use search button.

Had not seen your replies to the thread prior to my posting. Sorry!

Carved_    7

The search function is lonely, no one ever uses it.

Donate for the Search function foundation NOW and save hours of reading old posts, and keep Rolles server clean of repostings.

Your donations will help the cause.

If you donate know you wil get an incrediblebeaiful batch to show hopw hard you fight for the search function.

But thats not all! No !!you will also get a full functional searchbar!