Server time: 2017-08-21, 12:07

Sign in to follow this  
NcDLoL

Donations

Question

NcDLoL    0

Hello dear DayZRP community,

I would like to ask something in regards to donations. I would like to apply for this server. But there is one problem the white lists are closed so I would like to ask how much do I have to donate to have a chance to apply for the server and if I donate do I still need to make an applications (most likely yes I assume). Thank you in advance.

Greetings,

Neal aka NcDLoL

9 answers to this question

simiskovich    0

Yes, I believe the minimum is 5 Euros, ( Not sure how it is with other currencies ) and Yes, You do have to make an application after that.

Flame    0

"Disclaimer:

No refunds are possible for donations made, gifts chosen in the donation exchange cannot be replaced or refunded.

If you do not accept these terms please do not donate or choose any gifts from this page.

Donating, acquiring or activating any gift items means you have read and agreed to this disclaimer.

Minimum amount to donate is 5€, due to PayPal fees."

Quoted from the donations page =)

Alan Woods    3

One thing to remember is that donating won't guarantee your acception of the application,so I suggest you put a lot of work into it !

Good luck !

Owen    13

Well good luck with the application and like the others have said donating won't guarantee you a spot.

Guest Fr3nchy_   
Guest Fr3nchy_

So if we donate it will not get us access to server unless we have previously submitted a app? (Sorry new here)

Lundborg    0

So if we donate it will not get us access to server unless we have previously submitted a app? (Sorry new here)

If you donate, you will get access to the whitelist form and be able to send in your application. However, donating does NOT guarantee that you get accepted to the server. You still have to write a good enough application to get accepted by the admins.

Guest The Nightmare   
Guest The Nightmare

Donate 5 euros and i believe you can post an application.