Server time: 2017-08-18, 14:45

Sign in to follow this  
Zennyzen

Questions About Frisking

Zennyzen    0

Alright, so I have yet to actually play DayZRP, but I'm still very excited and I have a few questions about frisking.

1: Are there any conditions that need to be met before you can frisk someone or be frisked? (Tied up, in prone, etc.)

2: Do they have to say "Frisks for X, X, and X."? (X being a specific item) If they don't mention a particular item do you get to keep it? Should they mention these items at all?

3: When they find an item on you, or you find an item on them, what happens? Do you tell them you have it, or drop it immediately?

I might have some more that I'll edit onto the list later, but I would appreciate anyone answering what I have up so far.

Thanks!

Chris Kyle    0

Alright, so I have yet to actually play DayZRP, but I'm still very excited and I have a few questions about frisking.

1: Are there any conditions that need to be met before you can frisk someone or be frisked? (Tied up, in prone, etc.)

2: Do they have to say "Frisks for X, X, and X."? (X being a specific item) If they don't mention a particular item do you get to keep it? Should they mention these items at all?

3: When they find an item on you, or you find an item on them, what happens? Do you tell them you have it, or drop it immediately?

I might have some more that I'll edit onto the list later, but I would appreciate anyone answering what I have up so far.

Thanks!

"I think it is something that has been recently added really but as long as you type *Frisks for radio, explosives and any weapons* in direct chat then they need to drop them. If they're unsure or you want to be safe then type OOC in direct chat.

//You need to drop that I've frisked you for, it's the rules

As long as you type in direct chat, that is evidence enough in itself as the logs will show it, along with any items that player has on them.

To be extra sure and for the staff's aid in solving a report, try taking screenshots of when you type the action and then their inventory after execution/death."

Said by BigLittleShorts here.

From my experience, it is best to frisk for x, x, and x. This is the best method, but some argue it's powergaming. Either way, if the player is found with the objects after you frisked for them it is powergaming.