Server time: 2017-08-19, 13:08

Sign in to follow this  
Chief Sosa

Clans & Leaders

Chief Sosa    0

Ok I have a question guys and girls all input is welcomed good or bad. i was recently apart of a clan were the leader closed it without warning or explanation and I was told he did so with another one of his clans before the one i was in now he has another clan a week after closing the last one. I think the admins should inforce some sort of rule were if you have a history of running clans that dont last or are just a waste they shouldnt be able to get clans approved of they're the general of it..this is not even half of my compliant about this subject but can you give me some feed back on what you guys think so far

Ok I have a question guys and girls all input is welcomed good or bad. i was recently apart of a clan were the leader closed it without warning or explanation and I was told he did so with another one of his clans before the one i was in now he has another clan a week after closing the last one. I think the admins should inforce some sort of rule were if you have a history of running clans that dont last or are just a waste they shouldnt be able to get clans approved of they're the general of it..this is not even half of my compliant about this subject but can you give me some feed back on what you guys think so far

I know who exactly you are talking about, I also think there should be a limitation on how many clans you can create.

I have no problem with a person starting a clan, it lasts for a couple of months and then starts a new one once the old one loses interest. I do have a problem of people who start and shut down multiple clans within a week or two.

I do hope the admins crack down on this.

Guest BoobManReub   
Guest BoobManReub

Maybe there should be some sorta clan request system that has to be reviewed by one of the staff before the clan is created? Where you'd have to state previous clans and timings and whatnot

Chief Sosa    0

I dont have a problem with people starting clans...but when you have a track record of your clans lasting no longer then a few weeks thats when rules should be made or some sort of guideline as to you making more clans in the future...when you have 3 clans with all the same results admins should step in and say "no more clans for you" unless your just a member not the general

Toorrik    4

Maybe there should be some sorta clan request system that has to be reviewed by one of the staff before the clan is created? Where you'd have to state previous clans and timings and whatnot

There is already, it now takes 2 Admins to decide whether a clan gets accepted or not. I'm sure they take it into account as well. That still doesn't help us when they disband after a week.

Perhaps its a possibility of declining clans from those people that are the troublemakers in question, but then there is nothing from stopping them getting another person to be the "leader",

Chief Sosa    0

Thats true I just feel if you disband a clan without warning or even an explanation it should put a hold on the next clan you try to make intill an logical explanation is given or at least attempted because neither of those things happened