Server time: 2017-10-21, 04:51
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Upshot

Hi. Regarding friend & whitelist.

Question

Upshot    0

He currently can't apply as he isn't a donator. I was wondering if there was any way around this? I absolutely love this game and I would him to be able to RP with me. He cannot join for the above reasons, is there any way around this? maybe a friend referral system?

Please get in touch, I've played DAYZ with him since it was in it's very early state, and I believe he would be a marvelous addition to the RP world... Our gaming sessions are insane, we do them 3 times a week and generally spend 16+ hours together playing at the keyboard... We'd be an insane duo in the RP universe of Dayz.

Thanks.

9 answers to this question

Lundborg    0

Unfortunately there is no way for him to get whitelisted unless he donates at this current time.

If you can, maybe you can lend him the money to donate? If not, he would have to wait until the whitelist is open for non-donors which will be at an unannounced date in the future.

Upshot    0

It seems donating him the money to donate to you is my only option. I absolutely love this game and what you guys bring to it. I played on a random Epoch server today and I had fun, but it suffered massive hack wipes, server starts, rollbacks and so on. Very few people offer such secure and beautifully run servers as you people... And the RP portion should be added to all varieties of Dayz to make the game what it was in the beginning.

Thanks for the response.

TrilbyAsh    6

Alternatively you can wait for the Applications to re-open. This should be pretty soon by my reckoning.

Although, the downside to this is that everyone else will also apply, if they haven't donated. If he does it now, while there's about 15 apps pending from donations, he'll have a response long before he'd get one if he waits for the re-opening. (Which will generate a heck of a lot of apps just in the first hour, believe me.)

Upshot    0

I can imagine. I honestly think they should filter applications to the opposite timezone. I'm an insomniac maniac and so, whilst I do play in the day time whilst it's full, it always drops to 10-20 people in the night/early morning. I'd love to see 24/7 population! Australians????!

TrilbyAsh    6

Well, we don't filter based on "Timezones". Our applications are easily open long enough for anyone and everyone to apply. It's just that we're most popular with European and Americans. If you bring the Auzzies to us, well, then the servers might be full 24/7!

It is a bit unfortunate with the given situation. But as replies have previously stated; shy of you donating, there is no way of becoming whitelisted until the applications are able to be taken in. Best info I can give is if you do not plan on donating. I would HIGHLY suggest you study the rules until you could write them backwards blindfolded. If you happen to not fully explain a rule in the applications after a long period of time waiting, you will be back where you started! I do think your pal should donate. Very much worth it... DayZRp adds a whole level of enjoyment to DayZ. Well worth your money! ^^

-Ginger

Upshot    0

I fully agree. I got in about a month ago without any donation, was instantly bumped up to 14th in the queue out of about 1200, I was quite happy with that. He is just cautious and doesn't fully appreciate the stories I share to the point that he is willing to pay. Ha ha.

Guest The Nightmare   
Guest The Nightmare

Donate for him :D

Duh if your a real friend you would do that :P

JK man all i can say is have him wait or donate. Im currently waiting for my friends to get whitelisted and theres 4 of them :/