Server time: 2017-08-17, 06:02

Sign in to follow this  
Khardia

A year ago (My DayZRP OOC story)

Khardia    0

Hi,

[align=justify]most of you probably know me or have heard of me. Though, only a few of you know my DayZRP story.

A year ago now (middle of November 2012), I made an account here called "Dagdor" along with a friend of mine that stopped playing here. After being pruned twice (yes yes, I got two accounts pruned), I started posting with Khardia (made this account in February. I wanted to take a bigger part in the community). My first thread is where I met Leon (was named Kahmul back in the days and is an ex-GM), another French-Canadian. This is also where I got my first contact with TOR, the clan I used to be in.

Over this year, in-game wise, I have met awesome people, played with awesome clans (as a TOR member, I've never been in any other clan than TOR) and got part of insane clan operations / missions. I got robbed, held up in a Gulag, walked from the east coast of Chernarus to the west coast and had fun.

Forum-wise, I joined the incredible staff team we have here, seen the community get bigger and bigger (remember : when I joined, there was about 1700 accounts registered on the forums, if not less. This is including the inactive accounts) and, again, met really nice people.

I had the chance to be in contact with most of the staff that went through DayZRP and I can now gladly consider myself being an "old staff member", not the oldest but a old one (I've been here for what.. 7-8 months?). For whoever that might've joined staff but left for some reasons : thanks for having helped us out.

To the community, you are what makes everything. You are DayZRP. You deserve a big kudos simply for being around and helping us achieve dreams.

A year ago, I joined this server and I am not ready to leave it for a long time.

Thanks to all the community for making me realize an Internet community can become a "family".

Thanks to all the staff for doing your best to help DayZRP on a daily basis, always smiling and in a good working atmosphere.

Thanks for everything.

If you have any questions regarding my "DayZRP career" or if you simply have a question, please ask.

Yours,

--

Khardia

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Saw this and thought you were going to say you were leaving xD

<3

Alan Woods    3

I had a small panic attack when I saw where this is placed... but then I read it all!

Thank you Khardia!

Khardia    0

I had a small panic attack when I saw where this is placed... but then I read it all!

Thank you Khardia!

All right, I'll add "Khardia's story" to the title since everyone seems to be "panicking". :D

Jerry    15

I remember taking you and Sin to the Gulag when you were new to the server.

404notfound    0

I'm so glad a post like this can be made without it criticizing DayZRP. I enjoyed reading your story, and I'm glad you're sticking around.

We really do have a great community here, and I love being a part of it.

Khardia    0

I remember taking you and Sin to the Gulag when you were new to the server.

Yes! Probably my favorite hold-up. I was with Sin and Kahmul (Leon). It was back in February, so I wasn't "that new"... But yeah, still newer than you :)

Good times. :)

Goz    2

Khardia young/old derp - thread is still in joining section :D

Question : Though I haven't spoken with you propably since I left staff - I constantly hear of your never ending optimism, why not serious ? :D

Khardia    0

Khardia young/old derp - thread is still in joining section :D

Question : Though I haven't spoken with you propably since I left staff - I constantly hear of your never ending optimism, why not serious ? :D

Oh, I moved it back.. It didn't belong to Off-topics. Though, I've modified the title :D

I'm not really sure if I understand your question well.. but yes, I'm really an optimist person when I can believe in the project. I'm serious if I don't believe in it :)

Khardia    0

You say "another" french Canadian, do you mean you're one? I'm from Montreal, Quebec!

I indeed am a French-Canadian from Quebec City. You can see it in my profile :)

Khardia    0

Congratulations Spock :)

That's my Dog name.

I wanted to call myself "Professor Stanley McCartney", but people would've thought I was a human.

ZeroXiz    0

Welcome to the server! Your backstory might need a bit of work, but i'm sure you'll be fine! Enjoy your stay :)

Khardia    0

Welcome to the server! Your backstory might need a bit of work, but i'm sure you'll be fine! Enjoy your stay :)

I hate you so much :D

I remember when you and me used to run around together. You had the worst humanity and I had the highest.. This was fun too!

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

This has inspired me to make my own.

Sin    113

We're working on him, Goz. He's terrified me more than once, so yeah, he's a keeper.

Khardia, thanks for being you. Thanks for saying what we all know but can't say often enough. You are DayZRP. Every one of you reading this thread. You make DayZRP what it is, and that makes you awesome. Thank you each and every one.

Frozen    45

I am going to be the obvious :troll: but.. you will be officially here for a year when we reach the 08-02-2014 !

// Though you were going to leave :( You were the 1 GM that helped me a lot when I first joined <3

Khardia    0

I am going to be the obvious :troll: but.. you will be officially here for a year when we reach the 08-02-2014 !

// Though you were going to leave :( You were the 1 GM that helped me a lot when I first joined <3

Khardia, the account, will have been here for a year in February, yes.

Khardia the player, no :)

Glad to see I've helped you and that you are still around!

You say "another" french Canadian, do you mean you're one? I'm from Montreal, Quebec!

I indeed am a French-Canadian from Quebec City. You can see it in my profile :)

Salut mon ami du Quebec!