Server time: 2017-08-19, 01:52

Sign in to follow this  
Guest bammastudio

want To Join but i cant donate...

Guest bammastudio   
Guest bammastudio

i really want to join this community, but white listing is down... I'm a good role player and will be recording this server and possibly give you guys some advertisement. but i guess i cant join.... can someone reply to help me get white listed.

Guest bammastudio   
Guest bammastudio

i have no money to donate to a community that i dont know, i most likely will donate after i join and see if i want to stay.... thats why

Robert    0

i have no money to donate to a community that i dont know, i most likely will donate after i join and see if i want to stay.... thats why

Well looks like you will be waiting for a while, Even the Big Youtubers don't Get special Treatment.

CannedPakes    0

I'm just saying, you might have to wait a while.

I actually do think they are close to opening the whitelist for non-donors, though.

Bob    0

Well looks like you will be waiting for a while, Even the Big Youtubers don't Get special Treatment.

That's what I like about this community :)

Stagsview    588

If your application is very well written, you should be moved up into a higher place. When i applied i was 4th of 200+. It is a matter of how well you do it m8. But best of luck!

Guest bammastudio   
Guest bammastudio

where do i put an application in?

Terra    1367

We have a lot of Youtubers/Streamers here. Everyone, whether Youtuber/Streamer or not, had to write a very good application. Whether they donate or not.

If you can´t wait to play, donate. If you dont want to donate, you have to wait.

Regards

Terra

where do i put an application in?

At the moment you have to donate to send in an application. The whitelist is closed. To read here: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-week-44-news

To donate allows you to send in an application, but it is not an guarantee to get accepted. It bumps you in the queue and the application gets reviewd quicker.

We can´t tell you an exact time when the whitelist will be open to everyone again.