Server time: 2017-10-23, 04:07
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
MisterMartijn

Global Ban

Question

Hey

My friend has two different CD keys for Arma 2, because his first one got banned.

We played DayZRP together with his new key, but now can't he join anymore. He gets the same error on both keys (Global Ban blabla)

Why is this? Is there a way to fix it?

Thanks in advance,

MisterMartijn

10 answers to this question

Cid    333

The only way to fix a global ban is contacting Battleye. You'll have to contact Battleye support to get any further information.

The only way to fix a global ban is contacting Battleye. You'll have to contact Battleye support to get any further information.

But his second key shouldn't be banned and i think it's only with the DayZRP servers.

Lundborg    0

If one of his GUID's get globally banned from a server and he then tries to connect to the same server with the same IP but another GUID that new GUID will get flagged and eventually globally banned as well.

If he can prove that he is innocent and haven't been hacking, his best option would be to email BattlEye directly since DayZRP Staff don't handle Global Bans.

Cid    333

But his second key shouldn't be banned and i think it's only with the DayZRP servers.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say this is your friend? http://www.dayzrp.com/t-global-baned-only-in-dayzrp

If the only other servers he is joining do not have Battleye running, that would be the reason. A global ban is a global ban and normal server admins (like Rolle) can't just hand out global bans.

ZeroXiz    0

There is no such thing as a Global banned only on DayZRP.

Globally banned means that he has been using his copy of the game to do stuff he is not supposed to do, such as cheating. It is very doubtfull that he would get innocently banned twice, but if that is the truth then the only possible way to get unbanned from a global ban is to contact BattlEye.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say this is your friend? http://www.dayzrp.com/t-global-baned-only-in-dayzrp

If the only other servers he is joining do not have Battleye running, that would be the reason. A global ban is a global ban and normal server admins (like Rolle) can't just hand out global bans.

No. he's not but good guess :P.

They may have connected the 2 accounts and banned his second one because the first was global banned.

How would that be possible then?

naury42    0

Battleye are complete *insert bad words here*.

I got my first cd-key banned in the first day when I started playing. It was last year...

I was playing for about 2 hours or so and boom, banned... I contacted and they didn't answer. Well, but in that time there were these ban strikes for about 1000 people who weren't cheating!

Johnny1    0

They may have connected the 2 accounts and banned his second one because the first was global banned.

How would that be possible then?

IP Global Ban maybe?

Khardia    0

Global bans aren't to be handled here : we have no power on them anyway.

Your friend will need to contact BattlEye, then one of the DayZRP admin with any proofs telling the global ban was indeed a mistake on BE's part.

I will close this as there is no need for this thread anymore.

If anything, feel free to send me a private message.