Server time: 2017-10-23, 00:27
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Jamma

brb, doing GCSE's.

Good bye o7 hope you come back later on.

Jamma    4

Good bye o7 hope you come back later on.

Thanks Jon, see you soon man :)

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

Best of luck, my brother sat his English exam on tuesday, and has his maths tomorrow.

I know too, I sat mine last year, they were hard, but rewarding.

Hatch    0

Cya buddy, you were my first real clan and I enjoyed it so much, good luck with your GCSE's and for the future. Thanks for the great times <3

o7

Guest Nath   
Guest Nath

I'm doing mine also, revising, what is that? :P

Jamma    4

Best of luck, my brother sat his English exam on tuesday, and has his maths tomorrow.

I know too, I sat mine last year, they were hard, but rewarding.

Cheers man, I know, the pressure is on now :P

Cya buddy, you were my first real clan and I enjoyed it so much, good luck with your GCSE's and for the future. Thanks for the great times <3

o7

I'll miss you man, you better still be here in 9 months ;)

I'm doing mine also, revising, what is that? :P

God ikr, you learn stuff or something idk :D

Hatch    0

I'll miss you man, you better still be here in 9 months ;)

Pfft, i'll be admin by then ;)

Reptile449    0

Ah don't worry too hard about them, I guess you want to carry on with A levels? What gcses do you need to do them at your preferred school/college?

Guest Nath   
Guest Nath

God ikr, you learn stuff or something idk :D

I'm too lazy haha

Jamma    4

Ah don't worry too hard about them, I guess you want to carry on with A levels? What gcses do you need to do them at your preferred school/college?

Well I want to carry into sixth form at my school but it is really hard to get into even if you already attanded the main school. (That sounds confusing I guess :P )

I need to get 6 A*-B's to continue there which will be hard for me as I am bottom set for most of my subjects :|

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

Good luck on your GCSEs, I still got a year or two till mine. :P

Was it you who was in the Lobby in DayZRP TS when I posted that slightly rude song? :D

Reptile449    0

Well I want to carry into sixth form at my school but it is really hard to get into even if you already attanded the main school. (That sounds confusing I guess :P )

I need to get 6 A*-B's to continue there which will be hard for me as I am bottom set for most of my subjects :|

Damn thats pretty difficult, must be a good school you go to! Good luck with your studies.

Jamma    4

Was it you who was in the Lobby in DayZRP TS when I posted that slightly rude song? :D

133389899251.jpg

Yes :D

Just revise chemistry, the only moderately difficult subject at GCSE

I have been doing a lot of chemistry and Physics revision actually as I find them both very hard! How do you know me! ;)

Damn thats pretty difficult, must be a good school you go to! Good luck with your studies.

Thanks man, see you soon!

Guest Zem   
Guest Zem

awwww jamma :( sadly you never added me on Skype :[ you should pm me yer Skype man would love to do some more over-watch ownage with you man. YOU STILL OWE ME THAT BTR >:3

but regardless o7

Freddie    0

133389899251.jpg

Yes :D

Just revise chemistry, the only moderately difficult subject at GCSE

I have been doing a lot of chemistry and Physics revision actually as I find them both very hard! How do you know me! ;)

Thanks man, see you soon!

Just revise the formula for physics and revise mols (however they're spelt' and you should be fine. although geography can be a bitch too.

Jamma    4

Good luck in your GCSE's man <3

<3 Good luck with Xe

awwww jamma :( sadly you never added me on Skype :[ you should pm me yer Skype man would love to do some more over-watch ownage with you man. YOU STILL OWE ME THAT BTR >:3

but regardless o7

I will <3

Just revise the formula for physics and revise mols (however they're spelt' and you should be fine. although geography can be a bitch too.

Thanks man!

Mush    2

<3 Good luck with Xe

Thanks man, hey, I was looking forward to NF, when you get back make sure to message me. :D

Killernat    0

Good luck dude, i'm doing course work leading up to my GCSE exams at the moment its pretty tough but in the long run it will be rewarding at the end.

Jamma    4

Good luck dude, i'm doing course work leading up to my GCSE exams at the moment its pretty tough but in the long run it will be rewarding at the end.

Exactly

Guest Brāy   
Guest Brāy

My GCSEs haven't helped me one bit since leaving school maybe college. (which i didn't do) Ive been in at least 7 job interviews and never have i been asked about my GCSEs its all about experience these days :/

Anyway good luck though with everything. o7

Jamma    4

My GCSEs haven't helped me one bit since leaving school maybe college. (which i didn't do) Ive been in at least 7 job interviews and never have i been asked about my GCSEs its all about experience these days :/

Anyway good luck though with everything. o7

I see your point but the reason I need to good is so I get into the 6th form I want.

Cheers man.

cazr    0

Dat Australian accent <3 I'm still convinced you're Australian! I'll still be here when ya get back, good luck!