Server time: 2017-08-23, 10:19

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
Krimbo

GoPro Paintballing

Krimbo    0

Hey guys,

I went paintballing yesterday, was great fun. Anyway, I took my Sony Action Cam (Eat your heart out GoPro) and got a tonne of cool footage and made a little highlights/montage video out of it.

The video is 10x better in 1080p so I recommend watching it in high quality.

Enjoy!

[video=youtube]

UPDATE:

So I went paintballing again yesterday and here's a new video :)

[video=youtube]

Guest TCkril   
Guest TCkril

How many bruises you get? ;)

Krimbo    0

How many bruises you get? ;)

You haven't even watched the video yet goon ;)

And none. All of my deaths were on my mask.

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Really enjoyed watching, Would love to see more of this in the future.

It's made me want to go paint balling now :)

Krimbo    0

Thanks man :) I don't go paint balling as often as I'd like to.

Thats a sick paintball arena/area! The hand gestures and movements are sick in the camera!

Yeah it is pretty awesome, the maps are really good. Most paint ball places just take all of the bushes and things away and it's just trees. I thought they were cool too so I left them in!

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Thats a sick paintball arena/area! The hand gestures and movements are sick in the camera!

Yeah it is pretty awesome, the maps are really good. Most paint ball places just take all of the bushes and things away and it's just trees. I thought they were cool too so I left them in!

I feel the same way, I only go around twice a year. Joining a paint ball team would be pretty sick.

Have you ever thought about that?

Max Simons    6

I feel the same way, I only go around twice a year. Joining a paint ball team would be pretty sick.

being in a team would be sick i love the war based experience kinda why im hooked to dayz...

Krimbo    0

Would be cool to play in a team. None of my friends are interested in paintball though really. I mean they'd go but wouldn't be interested in making it a regular thing.

being in a team would be sick i love the war based experience kinda why im hooked to dayz...

Yeah it would be cool. Paintball would be even better if you had a proper squad with tactics and things.

Max Simons    6

Not really, I know a guy who goes regularly with a few friends but err, they aren't really the sort of people I mingle with haha. Would be cool though.

Yeah it would be cool. Paintball would be even better if you had a proper squad with tactics and things.

Yeah I've seen some really strategic air soft videos they where pretty cool!

Guest Grumby   
Guest Grumby

Video looks sick in first person. Considered getting a GoPro for Airsofting a while back but it's far too expensive and I rarely go because it's €25 at my local place.

Krimbo    0

Video looks sick in first person. Considered getting a GoPro for Airsofting a while back but it's far too expensive and I rarely go because it's €25 at my local place.

Yeah the footage came out better than I was expecting. But yeah, paint balling is expensive sadly.

Where was the go pro cam? Cause it looked like it was on your shoulder/off the side of your head.

In the OP I actually said it was a Sony Action Cam, but nobody knows what that is so I call it a GoPro. Same thing essentially haha. But it is much better than the GoPro for paintball since it attaches straight onto the band of the paintball mask if you can imagine it. So it was mounted on the side of my head essentially.

Where was the go pro cam? Cause it looked like it was on your shoulder/off the side of your head.

In the OP I actually said it was a Sony Action Cam, but nobody knows what that is so I call it a GoPro. Same thing essentially haha. But it is much better than the GoPro for paintball since it attaches straight onto the band of the paintball mask if you can imagine it. So it was mounted on the side of my head essentially.

Oh woops, didn't see that :P Hmm this Action cam looks interesting. Great video btw!

Guest Nath   
Guest Nath

I remember when I went, I had a half face mask, I got shot straight in the forehead xD

Haven't been in a while though

Krimbo    0

Oh woops, didn't see that :P Hmm this Action cam looks interesting. Great video btw!

Yeah its a nice camera, it's basically the GoPro but shaped more like a bullet. And thank you man.

awesome video man!

Cheers dude!

I remember when I went, I had a half face mask, I got shot straight in the forehead xD

Haven't been in a while though

Well that is unfortunate :P I went with my Dad's work yesterday since it was all paid for, I ended up shooting my Dad behind the ear haha. He had a huge lump.

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

Damn this makes me want to start paintballing again! Great Video!

I used to be obsessed with woods ball and spent way too much money on my guns and gear

Krimbo    0

I used to be obsessed with woods ball and spent way too much money on my guns and gear

Do it then haha. Thanks mate!

Really cool footage. I've been playing it also in one big arena, was fun!

Cheers man. This was a series of arenas but yeah, it's awesome.

Bawtry?

Come again?

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

Do it then haha. Thanks mate!

Really cool footage. I've been playing it also in one big arena, was fun!

Cheers man. This was a series of arenas but yeah, it's awesome.

Bawtry?

Come again?

Is this at Bawtry paint-balling? Recognise the target range, can't make out if it is Bawtry, or some other place...

Krimbo    0

Is this at Bawtry paint-balling? Recognise the target range, can't make out if it is Bawtry, or some other place...

Nope haha. Is that even in the UK?