Server time: 2017-08-21, 04:51

Sign in to follow this  
Bob

The Peoples Radio of Chernarus [17/6/14]

Bob    0

QZPvbdB.png

newcreate.php?text=The%20Best%20Radio%20Around%21&name=immortal.ttf&size=45&style_color=8A0000

The Peoples Radio was established in November of 2013 by Dima Charkovsky. He broadcasted every week from the radio tent in Altar Castle. Unfortunately, when he had a dispute with his brother, Andrei, he was killed by the 501st and Volki. After Altar Castle was destroyed, A man called Gregory Jenkins stumbled across Dima's collection of recordings. Gregory took the recordings and the recording equipment from the ruins of the castle and decided to continue the radio broadcasting, entertaining the people of Chernarus. He continues to broadcast from across Chernarus to this day.

newcreate.php?text=How%20to%20Help&name=immortal.ttf&size=40&style_color=8A0000

Well, you can do one of the following!

Submit suggestions for upcoming shows

Become a Radio Co-Host

Send in news or in character event details

Join us as a special guest

newcreate.php?text=Our%20Current%20Hosts&name=immortal.ttf&size=40&style_color=8A0000

Gregory Jenkins

EuAu8Vp.png

Pat Spillane

jqzXKBm.png

Dr. Matt Brown

ioS45GV.png

radiotower.gif

Todays Episode

Previous Broadcasts

newcreate.php?text=We%20broadcast%20every%20Saturday%21&name=immortal.ttf&size=30&style_color=096113

We are currently looking for more hosts etc, if you're interested please PM me!

newcreate.php?text=Cometition%20Section%21&name=immortal.ttf&size=30&style_color=8A0000

This weeks competition is inspired from a British Gameshow called 'Countdown'. All participants must take the letters below and form word with them. The biggest word will win a snazzy prize!

The letters are as follows;

a v n e r b e c b y

The prize will be announced along with the winners in next weeks broadcast. It will be an In-Game item such as a high grade weapon or such.

Good Luck!

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Good luck man! I never really managed to check out Chernarus Live.

I'll definitely be listening to your new radio channel. :)

TightPants    0

One tip: make it look like you and not just a copy of Chernarus Live which on the other hand tried to be Galaxy News Radio.

Bob    0

One tip: make it look like you and not just a copy of Chernarus Live which on the other hand tried to be Galaxy News Radio.

Thanks for the tip, i RP as a citizen of chernarus, born and bread. It will be quite different...

Bob    0

Good luck Rob

Thanks mate! :)

As I said I need sujstions of music and news!

Stagsview    589

Ived just tuned in. Maybe you could have guest hosts from over groups and interview over groups in what they do in chernarus. Just a thought lad :P

P.S: You will have to talk to Frayz, he did make the original radio.

Bob    0

Ived just tuned in. Maybe you could have guest hosts from over groups and interview over groups in what they do in chernarus. Just a thought lad :P

P.S: You will have to talk to Frayz, he did make the original radio.

This is in a different style to what he did, I use my chernarussian character and RP it as I was doing this before the apoclypse, it's quite different.

I may talk to some clan leaders and ask them for an interview :)

Frayzies    6

Good luck with your radio Bob, I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Coincidentally, Chernarus Live is returning to the server at around 6-8PM EST Standard time tomorrow. Healthy competition, myeh? :)

Bob    0

Good luck with your radio Bob, I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Coincidentally, Chernarus Live is returning to the server at around 6-8PM EST Standard time tomorrow. Healthy competition, myeh? :)

I wish you luck my good man maybe we could exchange some tips? Nice to hear that your starting it up again see ya around! :)

Bob    0

As the title says, I need a co-host PM me if you're interested! :)

Bob    0

Is it possible to get a teamspeak room to record interviews and where people can easily find me? :)

Voodoo    366

Bob talk to Ghostlead in the clan he is updating Altar he might be able to put an area for your radio station.

Good luck with everything ill be sure to give you any news I find

Frayzies    6

I wouldn't say Chernarus Live tries to be Galaxy News Radio; that'd be no different than if I were to say you're trying to be PsySyndicate. I don't think the fact that an unrelated game has a radio in it means I meant to copy it, and I don't think that since a youtuber has already uploaded a line of DayZRP videos that you meant to copy it. In the end you're entitled to your opinion though, so I can respect that.

I wouldn't say Chernarus Live tries to be Galaxy News Radio; that'd be no different than if I were to say you're trying to be PsySyndicate. I don't think the fact that an unrelated game has a radio in it means I meant to copy it, and I don't think that since a youtuber has already uploaded a line of DayZRP videos that you meant to copy it. In the end you're entitled to your opinion though, so I can respect that.

Looks like you now got some competition!

Alan Woods    3

Hooray !

Get your vodka and beans ladies and gentlemen !

Matt    21

I like this but please do try and tune down the music scared the shit out of me when i had it on in the background then it blasted my ears :)

Bob    0

I like this but please do try and tune down the music scared the shit out of me when i had it on in the background then it blasted my ears :)

Will do man lol sorry about that, im quite new just bare with me that was my first time so i need to work on the levels...