Server time: 2017-10-19, 12:58
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
OliPC

Assasination Contracts!

OliPC    0

My suggestion would be that you could get assasination contracts from the big clans and when completed you get something like a weapon or ammo? you may think its stupid.. Just an idea!

Othuyeg    20

An assassination is not okay unless you have KoS rights and KoS rights can only be transferred within a clan.

You would still need to initiate no matter what kind of a contract you got. And as said, mercenaries.

Also, this has been attempted before, discussed before and failed before.

As Alan stated this kind of role-play already exists through any mercenary clans, in particular the Raven Shield Mercenaries. They offer the service to civilians or smaller groups who may need assistance.

If I read correctly, I don't believe there'd be much need for a big clan to assign a civilian or any other group to 'assassinate' someone on their behalf. Also bare in mind that with any assassination of this type, you must follow the rules of initiation, have a good role-play reasoning to execute the victim and make sure it's an enjoyable role-play experience for both parties involved.

OliPC    0

what i meant was that you could get a license from a certain clan as a normal person and with that license only that clan can give you contracts. obviously you would follow the rules of engagement i just thought it would add to the experience with people after you!

Siorre    0

what i meant was that you could get a license from a certain clan as a normal person and with that license only that clan can give you contracts. obviously you would follow the rules of engagement i just thought it would add to the experience with people after you!

I am a bounty hunter and have two contracts to hunt down two people. You don't need a liscense from a certain clan. You can just roleplay that you are a mercenary.

Hex    31

RSM is the end all be all Group for all your hired help needs!

Need someone brought to you? We do that

Need a group taught a lesson? We do that

Need some help looting a hostile area? We do that

Need your garden weeded? well...thats why we have recruits! so yeah, we do that to!