Server time: 2017-08-19, 07:35

Sign in to follow this  
Revilo

Commit suicide

Revilo    7

Possibly with a secondary weapon, it could be possible to commit suicide. this could be good for RP purposes or just a way out.

Any thoughts?

Alan Woods    3

Use the search button.

It has been proposed some time back,but I think it wasn't really accepted well because people might abuse it.

Don't quote me on that tho.

Max Simons    6

Use the search button.

It has been proposed some time back,but I think it wasn't really accepted well because people might abuse it.

It could be abused but it would be a lot easier to get yourself killed by zombies or jumping of a rock, i reckon the RP would be pretty cool to be honest.

Alan Woods    3

Use the search button.

It could be abused but it would be a lot easier to get yourself killed by zombies or jumping of a rock, i reckon the RP would be pretty cool to be honest.

You only mention one situation,but it would break RP since people would come in to rob you and you just kill yourself to avoid hostage or kneecapping or whatever...

Max Simons    6

Use the search button.

You only mention one situation,but it would break RP since people would come in to rob you and you just kill yourself to avoid hostage or kneecapping or whatever...

Good point there are some flaws in the concept

Stagsview    588

You could Rp it out to suicide but... It would be used to much to escape sticky situations and people will abuse it. Soz I say no. If you want to kill yourself then Rp it: Jump from a building with people watching, get a person to kill you with a bullet to the head. Various ways you can Rp it out but a button to kill you can course more reports.

I played once on a server with a suicide plugin. Had really nice gear but accidently killed myself.. it wasn't possible to cancel D:

Pixel115    0

No, you are supposed to value your life and not just commit suicide.. You are a survivor not a person in an insane asylum.