Server time: 2017-08-22, 07:33

Sign in to follow this  
Guest ted2191

Please give me feed back

Guest ted2191   
Guest ted2191

My Background on how I got to Chernarus.

First Name: Tyson

Last Name: Edwards

Nickname: Teddybear

Height: 5’11

Weight: 80Kg

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Dark Green

Pre-Outbreak Profession: College Student.

Medical Record: Nothing major.

All right this is my story on how I got to Chernarus…

So I was a little rich kid in my childhood, Mac book, IPhones, own PC and my own BMW 2000, and one day I thought I would be a good idea to give loans out one day. (Stupid idea) one day I get this call from this guy over in New Zealand wondering if he could have a 150k loan, and because I do loans I have a 50% more when the have to pay me back. So when It came around for him to repay he went into hiding.

Now 5 years have gone and I’ve just found the guy and have taken him to court, I won and got a 500k profit. So after that I head to university in Poland and was with my best mate that I have meet in New Zealand. Carl Bendek was my best mate. We went to university in Poland. We were there for a few months and it was time to go. But at this stage Carl and me were dating our own girls for a few weeks, and it was and is going to be hard to leave her because of her appearance. Don’t think I am able to find any one like her. So it was time for us to go, we gave our Girlfriends our last kiss and boarded the plane to head back to the lovely country of New Zealand and Carl back to the USA.

Now this is where it gets interesting. We were flying at an altitude of 15,000m from Sea level. And at this height if he had broken down we were screwed but when we were flying at this alt the engines over heated, and this is what happened. I was just flying Left hand side of the plane on the window. It was a 26-hour flight back to New Zealand but what I didn’t realize was that I would of end up to a place I’ve never seen nor heard of before. But up in the air I fell asleep. Then I wake up to a loud bang and look out of the plane to see my Mate Carl. Then I saw that we had collided. Both the planes fell fast, and I mean fast. I saw blue sky, then I saw white, then I saw land of Chernarus. Not knowing at the time that we were going to hit water. We hit the water with impact. The planes just decelerated into the water. I got knocked out. I woke up in Chernogorsk medical center

5 weeks in the medical center I was able to leave. I went out and found this helicopter, which I thought was there for me to take from God. But it turns out it was a trap. Heading up to the helicopter, I see that there was someone in the tree line. I thought he wanted to see what I was going to do; I get closer to the helicopter then ……

No one will ever know who did something to me.

2 months had gone and I’m still on Chernarus, with rope marks across my hands hang upside down. Feet bleeding, and smelling like urine. I finally got saved from this guy, but this guy wasn’t just any guy it was my BEST mate Carl. He had joined one of the clans and they are there to help people that are engaged for being shot / killed in anyway.

But you will never know what, who, or where is help when you need it. Now 5 years own and I’ve finally made it to New Zealand where I took one of the boats from Chernarus and it took me 1 year. The only reason why it took me this long was because I lost a lot of fuel while was driving over.

Thanks for taking the time to read all of this, hope to see you guys around soon.

Tyson

TightPants    0

[video=youtube]

small-trollface-jpg.9747

To be honest I have no idea whatever the guy ended up back in New Zealand or in Chernarus with all the 5 years, two months and weeks. I see grammatical errors here and there. It looks like the generic plane crash background that we see a lot. I have no idea what the actual age of the character is as there are so many years passing without real explanations. I simply don't understand.

2qdy5o0.gif

Guest ted2191   
Guest ted2191

[video=youtube]

small-trollface-jpg.9747

To be honest I have no idea whatever the guy ended up back in New Zealand or in Chernarus with all the 5 years, two months and weeks. I see grammatical errors here and there. It looks like the generic plane crash background that we see a lot. I have no idea what the actual age of the character is as there are so many years passing without real explanations. I simply don't understand.

2qdy5o0.gif

all good worth a try, I'm not the essay writing type of guy