Server time: 2017-08-19, 07:37

Sign in to follow this  
Bianco

Project Apocalypse

Stagsview    588

Not bad... Not bad at all! Hope this grows into something! Are you going to RP this character and record it on the RP server and add in characters? If soo GL man!

Bianco    0

Not bad... Not bad at all! Hope this grows into something! Are you going to RP this character and record it on the RP server and add in characters? If soo GL man!

I absolutely plan on using this character on the server. I also plan to add some more back story to him as well, such as home life or other memories with flashbacks. Thanks for the feedback.

Mush    2

Looks really good!!

Thanks man, hope to see you in game!

You too!

John Rain    0

//Project Apocalypse follows the story of James Kovalev, a now ex-U.S Army Ranger. This is more of a teaser, and to show a bit of what happened before the series officially starts. A lot is planned for this series.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMVsJ9-uoeU

Looks really good! Something to be hyped up for.

Bianco    0

Thanks for the great feedback guys! I want to let you all know that I am going to start this project officially very soon, and even plan on having real American and British soldiers maybe do some voices for some special scenes. Hope you are as hyped as I am!

Bianco    0

My first DayzRP experience and new episode can be watched now:

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J41mObNVT8o

Sort of disappointed with how it turned out to be honest, not as many people understood what I meant by "intervention force". It did not help that this was at night for the server, so some scenes are hard to see. Although I am a little proud of a couple of scenes. Volume may also be a bit low, so sorry if you need to turn it up at some points.

Let me know what you think of it though, and any advice would be great. I am also learning special effects with voice and video at the same time, so this is a learning experience as well and (hopefully) episode 2 will be much better.

fear the council

Sign in to follow this