Server time: 2017-10-23, 08:01
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Sir Doctor

The Return of the Alley Cats (Standalone) - Ruru Media Thread

Sir Doctor    3

Heya all,

this thread is dedicated to the adventures of my alt character, Ruru Fitsamu.

This thread will constantly be updated with his new adventures.

Ruru and the return of The Alley Cats!

Ruru reunites, by chance, with one of the old members of The Alley Cats (The most famous band in Chernarus) these are their adventures...

[video=youtube]

Curses Elissa! - A short -

Read the decription of the video for an explanation :)

[video=youtube]

Ruru and The Alley Cats!

Ruru and a few pals get together at Desal and create a band called The Alley Cats. (Unfortunately the first 5 minutes of the video got deleted so coming into the episode it may seem a little strange) But these are some of our adventures! Enjoy!

[video=youtube]

Bodies In The Woods

In his first adventure he finds himself at Desal Plant talking to a man from The Watchers and a soft spoken Reverend. They agree to head up to the lake and fill up their drink bottles, disturbing discoveries are made in the forest...

[video=youtube]

Feel free to leave comments and advice! <3

Sir Doctor    3

Ruru Meets ImmortalHD

Ruru and his New Zealand pal, Marshall save Alex (ImmortalHD's) life and give him a lift up to Desal, we meet the Lost and Found and The Watchers (which ImmortalHD called "The Night Watchers xD)

ENJOY :D

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FilqhWRp-hc

Sir Doctor    3

I like you're style of RP, keep it up!

Haha thanks man! More Ruru episodes on the way!

Sir Doctor    3

- New Episode Up! -

Sir Doctor    3

Who is Marshall?

This guy Snowkea :)

Sir Doctor    3

- New video up top -

Awesome vids man. :)

Quick question though, Ruru, where is he from? Your signature tells me that you are going for a 'Rasta' type of thing so..

Sir Doctor    3

Quick question though, Ruru, where is he from? Your signature tells me that you are going for a 'Rasta' type of thing so..

New Zealand uce! The accent and the slang I use is all inspired from a maori mate of mine. He was a bit of a dodgy sorta fella for a while. Dropped out of school early on and meddled with drugs a little. Not to worry hes on the right track now and finds my Ruru video hilarious.

But a lot of my friends past I have used to mold and shape Ruru into what he is. :)

New Zealand uce! The accent and the slang I use is all inspired from a maori mate of mine. He was a bit of a dodgy sorta fella for a while. Dropped out of school early on and meddled with drugs a little. Not to worry hes on the right track now and finds my Ruru video hilarious.

But a lot of my friends past I have used to mold and shape Ruru into what he is. :)

Duuuuuuuude, that's cool what you did with him being based on your friend. :D

Tell your friend to join DayZRP as soon as he can though! *stern super srs face*

Sir Doctor    3

Duuuuuuuude, that's cool what you did with him being based on your friend. :D

Tell your friend to join DayZRP as soon as he can though! *stern super srs face*

He doesn't have DayZ/Arma2 D: I don't think his computer can run it either.

One time he came over to my place though and he played as Ruru and we took turns doing the voice at the Desal Plant to see if anyone noticed. I am like the least Maori looking person around and he is so Maori xD but no one noticed :D

Man even he was impressed. He calls me his White Braddah from anotha mudda now xD

Sir Doctor    3

Ruru and the return of The Alley Cats!

Ruru reunites, by chance, with one of the old members of The Alley Cats (The most famous band in Chernarus) these are their adventures...

[video=youtube]

Sir Doctor    3

That was hilarious Doc :D loved it :P

Thanks Husky <3 Means a lot :')

Ruru, The Alley Cats need to get together for another reunion.

Hell yeah! <3 Come into the TOR comms sometime :)