Sign in to follow this  
Oldman

[S.D.S] - Somalian Death Squad [Recruitment: STRICT]

Guest Whazmeister

Zombies are so scary

vi8eh9.gif

Zombies are so scary

vi8eh9.gif

They have gained the ability to leap great heights. Soon we'll be assaulted by bunny hopping zeds, there's no way we can defend against that.

69203-Gentlemen-its-been-an-honor-se-pcFO.gif

Guest Whazmeister

Well, I guess Daheb is gonna go on a little fishing trip. :l

Banned form RP and CSGO, and too hot outside, what else to do.

Well, I guess Daheb is gonna go on a little fishing trip. :l

Banned form RP and CSGO, and too hot outside, what else to do.

breaking point with me and fackmos.

I like your title Morris, good choice ;)

But there can only be one

Guest Grumby

There was no roleplay in that hostage situation, before or after the initiation. You had me sitting in a forest with some guy that wouldn't let me speak and stayed silent while hiding behind a tree. Fair enough somehow SVR arrived, but there was still a lot of time for at least some RP. Wasn't too impressed to be honest.

There was no roleplay in that hostage situation, before or after the initiation. You had me sitting in a forest with some guy that wouldn't let me speak and stayed silent while hiding behind a tree. Fair enough somehow SVR arrived, but there was still a lot of time for at least some RP. Wasn't too impressed to be honest.

Seriusly Grumby?! How do you expect any kind of role-play when we were chased by your friends. We tried to take you away so we would be safe to role-play with you. But SVR kept (SOMEHOW), god knows how, to chase us. You really want us to stop, when SVR is 50 meters away and give you a chit-chat?! Plus, you were trying to run away all the time and scream for SVR for help. They tried to ambush us all during the time we tried to run away. And when they did find us you screamed to them: "I'M BEING ROBBED". How do you expect us to stick around and give you a calm role-play. We care about ourself first and then we can role-play with you. You should know better.

You didn't ALLOW us to role-play with you, so stop complaining.

And as an example for you fail of role-playing with US, or allowing us to roleplay with you:

1. You were 'turboing' away, I asked you to stick with us and stop running away. So you just slowly walked saying: "You told me to stop running duh".

2. I fisrked you for the radio, because SVR kept trailing us. So you just ignored me and said: "Uh. uh. uh."

And many more.

If someone was failing to Role-Play it was you.

Seriusly Grumby?! How do you expect any kind of role-play when we were chased by your friends. We tried to take you away so we would be safe to role-play with you. But SVR kept (SOMEHOW), god knows how, to chase us. You really want us to stop, when SVR is 50 meters away and give you a chit-chat?! Plus, you were trying to run away all the time and scream for SVR for help. They tried to ambush us all during the time we tried to run away. And when they did find us you screamed to them: "I'M BEING ROBBED". How do you expect us to stick around and give you a calm role-play. We care about ourself first and then we can role-play with you. You should know better.

And as an example for you fail of role-playing with US, or allowing us to roleplay with you:

1. You were 'turboing' away, I asked you to stick with us and stop running away. So you just slowly walked saying: "You told me to stop running duh".

2. I fisrked you for the radio, because SVR kept trailing us. So you just ignored me and said: "Uh. uh. uh."

And many more.

If someone was failing to Role-Play it was you.

Zhunk, I have recording that we did not talk to Grumby on ts or anything, we heard an explosion, went to investigate and we saw an armed guy and an unarmed guy so I thought it was a hostage so we kept to follow you guys.

Zhunk, I have recording that we did not talk to Grumby on ts or anything, we heard an explosion, went to investigate and we saw an armed guy and an unarmed guy so I thought it was a hostage so we kept to follow you guys.

So if you were following us, and you just admit it yourself. How does Grumby expect us to sit around and chit-chat with him when you're right behind us?

I just don't get it.

So if you were following us, and you just admit it yourself. How does Grumby expect us to sit around and chit-chat with him when you're right behind us?

I just don't get it.

I am not getting involved, just saying that there is no meta-gaming!

I just don't get it.

I am not getting involved, just saying that there is no meta-gaming!

Thank you for proving my point :)

Guest Whazmeister

Please take it to PM's from now.

Guest Grumby

Seriusly Grumby?! How do you expect any kind of role-play when we were chased by your friends. We tried to take you away so we would be safe to role-play with you. But SVR kept (SOMEHOW), god knows how, to chase us. You really want us to stop, when SVR is 50 meters away and give you a chit-chat?!

My friends? Are you speaking about SVR? I had dropped my radio and was unaware they were in the area. Going from TheLimited's post you didn't know either until they drove up. Which was after a good five minutes of silence.

Plus, you were trying to run away all the time and scream for SVR for help.

I ran slightly ahead once or twice. Screaming for help? Where are you getting that from?

And when they did find us you screamed to them: "I'M BEING ROBBED".

Maybe you didn't hear, but they ASKED me if I was a hostage before I spoke to them. For all I knew they were there to help you.

How do you expect us to stick around and give you a calm role-play. We care about ourself first and then we can role-play with you. You should know better.

Can you explain why the man closest to me told me if I spoke I would be shot everytime I started to try any roleplay and didn't once say anything to me apart from a single death threat for a whole five minutes?

See above^

I wasn't turboing. You were running backwards so I had to keep stopping and starting. I ran quickly once accidentally by tapping 'W' twice and tried to roleplay it out by saying something like "Sorry, I'm just a fast runner". You told me to stop running so I did. Then you said "Run but not too fast".

I did not see the "*frisks for radio*" message in chat so when you started asking "Did I find a radio on you?" it just confused me.

And many more.

Please elaborate, I'd love to see how I can improve my roleplay.

-Snip-

I'm not even going to bother. Limited if you have a video upload it, five minutes? We were running away from SVR all the time.

- Whaz asked to move this to PM's. and it's clear that you're just a bit mad about what happend in-game and all you're tring to do is give someone a bad name and argue for the sake of arguing.

Don't reply to me. I said what I have to say - Limited proved what I said by admiting chasing us all the time. You chose to ignore logic, sure enjoy.

-Snip-

I'm not even going to bother. Limited if you have a video upload it, five minutes? We were running away from SVR all the time.

- Whaz asked to move this to PM's. and it's clear that you're just a bit mad about what happend in-game and all you're tring to do is give someone a bad name and argue for the sake of arguing.

Don't reply to me. I said what I have to say - Limited proved what I said by admiting chasing us all the time. You chose to ignore logic, sure enjoy.

Here's what happened from my side, before you think he is breaking the rules by telling me, I was already dead when all that happened.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsEgVO8Z0eg&list=UUotHAS2HA90W80UeSTmuvRw

-Snip-

Here's what happened from my side, before you think he is breaking the rules by telling me, I was already dead when all that happened.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsEgVO8Z0eg&list=UUotHAS2HA90W80UeSTmuvRw

SVR chased them the whole time, as said by TheLimited. in the video Grumby clearly says it SVR is rolling up towards them.

SVR chased them the whole time, as said by TheLimited. in the video Grumby clearly says it SVR is rolling up towards them.

The video points out that Grumby didn't contact SVR, also when did you became aware SVR were chasing you?

The video points out that Grumby didn't contact SVR, also when did you became aware SVR were chasing you?

We asked not to reply in this thread twice already but you keep doing that.

We were aware of SVR chasing us since the moment they were next to your destroied car. This is why we split apart at start. Did we ever accused Grumby of contacting SVR? No. We just simply said we couldn't role-play with him while being chased by them all the time. We knew what is there motives when they were circling us nonestop.

Please stop cluttring this thread Meatlunk.

We asked not to reply in this thread twice already but you keep doing that.

We were aware of SVR chasing us since the moment they were next to your destroied car. This is why we split apart at start. Did we ever accused Grumby of contacting SVR? No. We just simply said we couldn't role-play with him while being chased by them all the time. We knew what is there motives when they were circling us nonestop.

Please stop cluttring this thread Meatlunk.

To start off, Grumby was only posting feedback there is no point of provoking: Calling Grumby mad and butthurt only starts cluttering in threads, I thought you didn't want that? Since when is pointing things out and asking a question cluttering. I was making sure everyone knew that Grumby didn't call in SVR. You asked not to reply so I should just leave possible evidence behind? That makes no sense. I'll leave it since I have nothing to do with this. Before I leave, you have to give people a chance to reply without going "Don't reply please".

Guest Whazmeister

Alright, everyone had his fun, any more complaints and whatever arguing can be done over PM's, Somalia 2-3 Actual over.

Yes, please. The SDS wish that any further conversation be taken to pms or TS. They never said butt hurt. Posting of evidence and discussion of such is normally something reserved for reports. If you wish to discuss the happenings in game the Somalians wish you to discuss it with them personally. This is not saying you cannot post here, they merely wish to avoid any arguments and prefer to talk via PMS and TS.

Well it was fun rping with you guys. I wish my computer was crap and starting freezing again when I went to jump the roof. Oh well. Hope I can do it again sometime.

Well it was fun rping with you guys. I wish my computer was crap and starting freezing again when I went to jump the roof. Oh well. Hope I can do it again sometime.

Oh my god, I manage to walk it over. I was certain you'll manage to do it. Next thing that happens I see you fly off the roof.

Sign in to follow this