Server time (UTC): 2019-08-20, 12:59
Sign in to follow this  
Oldman

[S.D.S] - Somalian Death Squad [Recruitment: STRICT]

-snip-

They do that? I honestly thought it is something like this.

Server and location:

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):

Daytime or Night-time:

Your in game name:

Names of allies involved:

Name/Skin of suspect/s: SDS

Suspects weapon/s:

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):

Detailed description of the events:

-snip-

They do that? I honestly thought it is something like this.

Server and location:

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):

Daytime or Night-time:

Your in game name:

Names of allies involved:

Name/Skin of suspect/s: SDS

Suspects weapon/s:

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):

Detailed description of the events:

Perhaps you should not get reported as much? :troll:

But aye, try not to imply you always get reported for everything. I've seen a few times you guys do well and don't get reported. Should try a few different things to keep finding ways to improve.

I've seen first hand you guys can do a great job if you really put your mind to it. :)

-snip-

Perhaps you should not get reported as much? :troll:

But aye, try not to imply you always get reported for everything. I've seen a few times you guys do well and don't get reported. Should try a few different things to keep finding ways to improve.

I've seen first hand you guys can do a great job if you really put your mind to it. :)

Fackmos isn't wrong though, they do get reported practically every firefight that they are in, people make it a standard now because they want to get SDS in trouble

Fackmos isn't wrong though, they do get reported practically every firefight that they are in, people make it a standard now because they want to get SDS in trouble

I doubt that is the only reason. The report discussions are used to discuss situations if people feel something was amiss. If you look at a report discussion going up as a report to try and get people in trouble then that is a very bad way of thinking about it.

It is a chance to clear up issues and understand what happened. If a person went out of the boundaries of the rules then that can be cleared up.

I highly doubt that every report on SDS is due to hate. A few maybe but certainly not all of them.

The vast majority of people do not want people to get in trouble but to actually understand what happened and discuss the issue.

Also, I hate to say it but "where there is smoke there is fire". If reports constantly keep going up then it should be looked into one way or another.

-snip-

I doubt that is the only reason. The report discussions are used to discuss situations if people feel something was amiss. If you look at a report discussion going up as a report to try and get people in trouble then that is a very bad way of thinking about it.

It is a chance to clear up issues and understand what happened. If a person went out of the boundaries of the rules then that can be cleared up.

I highly doubt that every report on SDS is due to hate. A few maybe but certainly not all of them.

The vast majority of people do not want people to get in trouble but to actually understand what happened and discuss the issue.

Also, I hate to say it but "where there is smoke there is fire". If reports constantly keep going up then it should be looked into one way or another.

Last post about this so I don't clutter the thread.

You may be right about not all of them, but being not based on OOC issues or hate? I know for a fact some peoples day would be a lot better if SDS was gone from the server, simply because they can't win against them and don't like their roleplay. Simple as that. I could have reported them before because I didn't like their robbery, (See Bad Robbery thread) but I didn't because I know the response I gave was a biased and emotional one because of the impressions everyone seems to give of them.

I was just having a joke fellas. May have been in bad taste, but it was intended for a quiet laugh - was not trying to cause a debate or discussion.

I was just having a joke fellas. May have been in bad taste, but it was intended for a quiet laugh - was not trying to cause a debate or discussion.

Aye I took it that way:

ready.gif

Fackmos is a bit mad cuz he lost his gear.

Funny how I mention that when SDS usually is near you when your not at the tradingpost.. We were leaving the FM camp at cherno, one of the somalians comes up to us and says to go back because he had something special to show everyone, we chloroformed him and ran like hell :P

Guest Whazmeister

Funny how I mention that when SDS usually is near you when your not at the tradingpost.. We were leaving the FM camp at cherno, one of the somalians comes up to us and says to go back because he had something special to show everyone, we chloroformed him and ran like hell :P

And 3 people died 5 minutes after, lel.

#youcantoutrunSDSevenifyouchloroformthem

There is a saying, not sure if somalian but."If you see a lonely Somalian, theres 10 more of them in the bushes nearby"

There is a saying, not sure if somalian but."If you see a lonely Somalian, theres 10 more of them in the bushes nearby"

Lol, that's very true, I rarely see them by themselves.

Guest MARTiN

Lol, that's very true, I rarely see them by themselves.

But if you do, look behind you

Guest Whazmeister

RIP, grape bus

cff98f2faaf4eb7bd17f1bfe49b02e24.png

O.o what did i miss

that your banned for two days, because sds.

You guys are famous apparently, in discussions with random strangers about dirty scumbag bandits, you are the first brought up in a long list of bandits. You lot are undoubtedly the kings!

Much love,

Doc

#SDSfame

Guest MARTiN

RIP, grape bus

-img-

S.D.S (Shitty Driver Squad) <3

not our fault there is roadblocks in the road, didnt their mother teach them to look left and right before crossing?

RIP, grape bus

-img-

S.D.S (Shitty Driver Squad) <3

not our fault there is roadblocks in the road, didnt their mother teach them to look left and right before crossing?

All roads lead to roadblock :D

Sign in to follow this