Server time (UTC): 2019-12-16, 14:11 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Wunsleh

[SVR] Sluzhba Vneshney Razvedki - Origins (Recruitment open)

Guys its craaaaaaaaaaaazy how no one of you can for once be open minded. WTF. Let people play and be part of something no matter if they have been the same members before. Wunsleh, Misty were founding members and every right to revive it. Caesar approved it and I have no problem with it.

You guys always act like there is only a few chosen people to play under a certain name. THat is poor. It seems like the biggest achievement you made is being in glorious clan. Therefore you react so sensible. Just leave it udgar. You haven't even been there when the almighty SGRU played here. Most of SVR members havent been here. The guys talked to Malikov and he is fine with the logo after some changes are made. The logo is older than 3 months. Just come down.

Well said Daniel. We all need to just calm down and see how it all plays out.

I have no problem with SVR, only problem I had was the S-GRU logo slapped right in the middle :P

Sorry if I came off as flaming or just trying to take the piss out of your clan, more power to you.

Hug and make up?

IC hugs?

Sounds great :)

IC hugs?

Whatever works :D

Get Tortov in here as well!

IC hugs?

Whatever works :D

It's a trap Wunsleh, they're discussing it right now on TS.

SVR4LYF

I have no problem with SVR, only problem I had was the S-GRU logo slapped right in the middle :P

Sorry if I came off as flaming or just trying to take the piss out of your clan, more power to you.

Hug and make up?

Put make-up on together?

Male bonding, always works.

Hug and make up?

Put make-up on together?

Sure what ever makes you giggle :)

Guest Biiddy

Does an ex Black Skull Pirate get any love?

Hug and make up?

Put make-up on together?

You don't even know how to put make-up on man. Don't troll us :$

SVR sided with Skalisty and fought BSP, so I think you're fucked ;D

You already have all the love <3

Hug and make up?

Put make-up on together?

Want a hug too? Sorry male hug specifies 'males'

:troll:

Hug and make up?

Put make-up on together?

You don't even know how to put make-up on man. Don't troll us :$

I thought maybe Wunsleh knew.

... hey! I don't judge! I'm very open-minded.

Hug and make up?

Put make-up on together?

Want a hug too? Sorry male hug specifies 'males'

:troll:

I was the guy you guys robbed at Novy, With the yellow ural, heard I ran one of you guys over. :P Was pretty funny.

Guest Biiddy

One of your officers is an ex pirate, I will always be in his heart ;)

I would like to ask that SVR would have a name change. I will take the time to explain why I feel this way. I understand that people have been warned not to flame, but I feel strongly about this because of comments said here and comments I have received since its formation.

Firstly I want to bring up the fact that SVR was created with a large amount of members from SGRU after it was falling apart. There were many of us that moved there, as I was recently invited to SGRU before it disbanded I was also allowed to join them. There were many, Davis, Misty, Daniel, Ivan, Mikhail, Mikoyan, Sonny, Tortov, Ceasar, Robin, and even others that I cannot really recall atm.

After SVR was brought in there were many others who joined us. Such as Kilgore, Don Dro, Jonjo, Woodzie, many others as well. Many of who are not to happy with the formation of SVR as many of you can tell. Realize that these are the few that gave SVR its name.

Now the way I see it is that SVR is being formed by someone who was in SVR but not present for the entire length of its life, due to him being on vacation. Then Davis is going to military, and Daniel put up his leaving thread. Which means that the current SVR is made by people who were not even in the first one, and now they are trying to act as if they have ownership of the title.

I now bring up the fact that SVR did not have the best roleplay when it was active. We were reported very often and it was a great concern for the fact that all we did was go around and rob people. Reviving that roleplay to me seems like suicide. The best thing for everyone would be the case that you guys create a new Russian clan that is of your own making, and you make your own story as well.

I am not happy with the fact that the members of NRF decided to reform SVR when none of them but Davis was in the first one. Especially since Misty is the "Leader". You may claim that I am being rude but in all honesty he was not present during the entire length of SVR. Which I feel does not give him the right with the decision to remake SVR under the assumption that they were the first.

I really do not like the constant messages I receive about people bragging that they are the new SVR, and that SKA are SVR wana be's. It really is childish how the people that are calling themselves SVR believe that are so much better then even those that were in the first one. I have gotten numerous messages of people saying that SVR will be giving orders to SKA, that SKA is a shadow and a waste of space on the server.

As you can see many of us are unhappy about the formation of SVR without even giving us the kindness of telling us. Frankly to all those that are saying SVR4Lyfe and those sending me constant messages about it, the name is not yours and frankly none of you deserve to wear the title. SVR was a title held by some of the best players on the server but yet a bad roleplay, and I would like to see that it is not resurrected.

One of your officers is an ex pirate, I will always be in his heart ;)

I remind him of it everyday.

#LRA4LYFE

About the logo, why slap that old S-GRU logo in when that SVR one is fucking badass :P ?

Sign in to follow this