Server time (UTC): 2020-08-07, 12:06
Sign in to follow this  
Wunsleh

[SVR] Sluzhba Vneshney Razvedki - Origins (Recruitment open)

[video=youtube]

first time i was taking hostages :D

[video=youtube]

at 29 min another awesome hostage situation <3

invincible4lyfe

Imagine a world where the brazilians and sonny are back..

..thats heaven.

-video-

first time i was taking hostages :D

-video-

at 29 min another awesome hostage situation <3

invincible4lyfe

Imagine a world where the brazilians and sonny are back..

..thats heaven.

I just read that in your voice... Ahhhh hahaha.

This is SVR mortal combat squad drop your weapons :DDD!

Drunk...Drunk again :S

fuck you : D THey initiated on a few guys saying that they are mortal combat squad and didnt have any weapons, the victims dropped there weapons:D

fuck you : D THey initiated on a few guys saying that they are mortal combat squad and didnt have any weapons, the victims dropped there weapons:D

Hahahah we will have to try that some time.

Special Ops of SVR is coming back... soon, soon... We are currently training PVP on private servers for a while ;)

Special Ops of SVR is coming back... soon, soon... We are currently training PVP on private servers for a while ;)

legends are legendary <3

Guest Terry

The Man,The Myth,The Legend.

// A little curious, do previous neutrality's from NRF carry over? considering half your members never changed their names, so they would have knowledge of it all. just curious.

Guest ItsPavel

I wasn't aware that Winslow was in the SVR spec. Ops.

I wasn't aware that Winslow was in the SVR spec. Ops.

Who's Winslow?

Who's Winslow?

Winslow Faggington ?

What's this SVR thing ? are you guys friendly ?

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST

Who's Winslow?

Winslow Barrington?

[[ Fixed that for you.

Let's not bash the greatest man to ever grace this server with his presence. ]]

Guest Zem

If I ever loan one of my helicopters to you guys again can I get it back not charred and embedded in the ground please? :3

Guest Katherine

Who's Winslow?

Winslow Faggington ?

Yes, someone uses my version of his name.

Welcome back big guy!

Saw you guys at berezino earlier today, ran towards your bus only to see the SVR logo, got scared and was told no no ride xD

Good seeing you guys back in the wasteland!

Who's Winslow?

Winslow Faggington ?

Give it a break, Neocon. I don't see any need for you or Sonnyy to come with this bullshit to the forum. What you call someone on TS is your matter, but don't bring this childish behaviour to the forums.

You especially are not in the place to call ANYONE anything insulting

I've seen your behaviour before and I've known you for quite some time, so I know what you feel about Winslow, I know what comments you have thrown at him and many others of this forum. Including me. So cut it off now.

Guest Katherine

e

Winslow Faggington ?

Give it a break, Neocon. I don't see any need for you or Sonnyy to come with this bullshit to the forum. What you call someone on TS is your matter, but don't bring this childish behaviour to the forums.

I've seen your behaviour before and I've known you for quite some time, so I know what you feel about Winslow, I know what comments you have thrown at him and many others of this forum. Including me. So cut it off now.

How about you cut it pal. You aren't even relevant, I don't come to your clan forum and dictate who or what you reply to. Stop with all due respect Leave.

Also on a side note, You know nothing of me or who i really am. All you ever were in the clan is someone who would try to harass and be a asshole to myself and some others, I know few left because of you. So i advise to stop responding as you know it and i know this will get ugly and i will not hold back at reporting you.

This ends now.

So brazilians & sonny coming back ? :o

We can only hope.

#Cut4Brazilians

e

How about you cut it pal. You aren't even relevant, I don't come to your clan forum and dictate who or what you reply to. Stop with all due respect Leave.

Also on a side note, You know nothing of me or who i really am. All you ever were in the clan is someone who would try to harass and be a asshole to myself and some others, I know few left because of you. So i advise to stop responding as you know it and i know this will get ugly and i will not hold back at reporting you.

This ends now.

So brazilians & sonny coming back ? :o

We can only hope.

#Cut4Brazilians

Report me for telling you to stop insulting a banned member?

Do you know why I didn't treat you like a saint? Because you threw racist comments all the time, you changed your name to KKK meaning = kool kids klub. You made fun of 9/11 and more. Your behaviour sickened me, so of course I didn't show you any respect. Respect is deserved. I haven't spoken to you for a while, so I'm not sure if you stopped with the racist comments, if you did. Good. I'll bow for you then. And for the future, do not call me pal.

And, no! I do not know you, but what you showed me, I got digusted. Sure, I could've acted more mature, considering you're years younger than me, and don't understand how disrespectful it is to throw racist comments away, or make fun of tragic events.

good day.

Take a step back, Charles and poke him with PMs. Not on their clan page.

Sign in to follow this