Server time (UTC): 2019-12-16, 11:36 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Wunsleh

[SVR] Sluzhba Vneshney Razvedki - Origins (Recruitment open)

people like Woodzie and Badger, two people I have no issues with whatsoever but that had only been in SVR for a fraction of the time

Hahah, what are you on about? I came in like 2 weeks after its opening? (Not even that). If you call a 90% of the time a fraction, then yes.

The fact is that yes Wunsleh, Robbin, Daniel and all you guys were the leaders of this establishment and that is true. Do with it as you wish, we're not saying you can't do it.

What has twigged my annoyance regarding this clan was that yes, you have created this clan. But that does not in anyway mean you give a shit about the name any more than any of us, regardless of the amount of time spent in the clan. Half of us here may not have made the thing, but we all spilled our guts making the name to what it was today. The dismissal of this fact by certain members and saying they have no right to at least provide their input is yet another thing that twigs my annoyance.

Because those of us that have worked for the name, and are not in this second coming, you can kind of see how i (and im sure i speak for other SKA-SVR) kind of feel screwed. We worked for the name to have somebody else reap the glory. You say the name SVR was your baby, but you're forgetting it was ours too. We have a right to feel concern. Shit, i still even carry the Sig of SVR.

The least you could have done was told us that this was happening, and your reasonings... We deserved that much at least.

(This is not meant as flamebaiting. This post was with the sole intention of explaining the reasoning of SKA-SVR members posts with what im feeling here)

Whats with the blacking out of your enemies list? You can't classify them like that, or is it just for aesthetics until you actually have in character interactions?

Badger, My patience is wearing thin. I told you to keep that out of this thread. PM the parties directly. I don't have much more to say on the SVR thing because I am not involved beyond saying I didn't mind if they made it again.

Whats with the blacking out of your enemies list? You can't classify them like that, or is it just for aesthetics until you actually have in character interactions?

Badger, My patience is wearing thin. I told you to keep that out of this thread. PM the parties directly. I don't have much more to say on the SVR thing because I am not involved beyond saying I didn't mind if they made it again.

I've respected your decision in keeping flamebaiting out of the thread. If PM's supported group discussions i would be doing that.

The problem here is you are not giving them much of a choice if they want to engage. You are putting it on their thread. Not to mention the problem of publicly having such a "conversation".

If they and SKA both want to have a discussion then you can take it somewhere else, Skype might work. Otherwise you let it go if they don't want this. As it stands you are pressing your luck.

The problem here is you are not giving them much of a choice if they want to engage. You are putting it on their thread. Not to mention the problem of publicly having such a "conversation".

If they and SKA both want to have a discussion then you can take it somewhere else, Skype might work. Otherwise you let it go if they don't want this. As it stand you are pressing your luck.

They are welcome to PM me back regarding that post. I wished all of those that are partaking within SVR V2 to read this. Posting it on their thread is an easy way of doing so. On another note, i see no harm in that post, hence i do not see a problem in it being there. But what i do believe should be taken to PM's is this conversation between you and i, as it does not contribute to this clan in any way.

Great to see SVR back!

But before you go live, I suggest a new thread because this one is filled with too much "discussions"...

Great to see SVR back!

But before you go live, I suggest a new thread because this one is filled with too much "discussions"...

I agree with this suggestion. Makes it easier for people to look trough your thread if the first 19 pages are not filled with nothing constructive.

SVR comes back today- Gets robbed and gets shot in the leg for calling their red hats gay ass red hats. xD

SVR comes back today- Gets robbed and gets shot in the leg for calling their red hats gay ass red hats. xD

Hope you had morphine?

Hope you had morphine?

you guys don't know how to break legs ^_^ didn't need it. Nice job robbing free medics doh! You on the no no list haha. Good RP from you guys though hehe

Guest neom

Hope you had morphine?

you guys don't know how to break legs ^_^ didn't need it. Nice job robbing free medics doh! You on the no no list haha. Good RP from you guys though hehe

Heard that was very exclusive only half the server on it we are privileged to join the ranks

Guest Hyperfury

I would like to see SVR in-game again. Back in the day I had some fun RP with them.

Yay SVR is coming back.I remember 1 time when SVR disarmed me on airfield.That was fun roleplay.Anyway good luck and i would like to meet you ingame.

Yesterday I secretly kept some military grade pistachios and a military grade pepsi. otherwise I would die. I don't like dying.

If you guys want to keep the "we disarm you of military stuff" then let people keep their non-military stuff.

because yesterday you took everything.

It just makes you another default bandit group. And those are boring.

Guest Fuzzy

Yesterday I secretly kept some military grade pistachios and a military grade pepsi. otherwise I would die. I don't like dying.

If you guys want to keep the "we disarm you of military stuff" then let people keep their non-military stuff.

because yesterday you took everything.

It just makes you another default bandit group. And those are boring.

We only took a backpack because that guy in merc clothing was being a dick.

37 XML members.. Oh lord we are fucked.

I think lazy Misty has just re-used the old NRF one. Not as many members in SVR :D

Guest Fuzzy

I think lazy Misty has just re-used the old NRF one. Not as many members in SVR :D

You are right.

Got an estimate on the current member amount :P ?

Got an estimate on the current member amount :P ?

Maybe 10-20? I can't be sure though :P We had a ural full of people yesterday though.

Sign in to follow this