Server time: 2018-08-19, 09:39

Sign in to follow this  
Guest knighstalker

bug with my character

Guest knighstalker

not sure what to do i have spoke to some one in teamspeak i got told to do a pid reset, but then been told i dont need one as its the same, but everytime i log out and come back a few hours later or on server restart im coming in as a fresh spawn with no gear, and not sure what to do.

Is your PID linked in to your account via the donation exchange? If it is, then PID reset is what is needed as far as I know. If it isn't, go to the donation exchange and enter your PID in the respected area.

Guest knighstalker

ye my pid is linked i got told to do a pid reset but then got a reply saying i dont?

I asked from our admins what could be the problem. You might have duplicate character in the server database and that could cause your problem.

Problem should be solved after you die, but if you still have problems after your characters death, admins need to take closer look.

Guest knighstalker

ok thank you very much

Rolle replied this in the other thread, another member has similar problem.

You do not have a PID attached to your forum account, in game characters who have not been "claimed" here on forums are deleted every restart. Double check that the PlayerID you entered is correct and that the name of your character is displayed below your name on the forums.

Guest knighstalker

my player id is in correct but still not showing my ingame name if you ask TrilbyAsh he will confirm it as he went and checked last night

my namew is on now i will see next time i log in and log out for a few hours or a restart happens if i come back in as fresh spawn thanks for what u have done so fare

Guest knighstalker

the server has just restarted and have come in as fresh spawn again? its saying my pid is registerd my ingame name was showing up last night a admin had checked it then today for some reson it wasnt there for about 4 hours and then appeared again?

Guest knighstalker

i am still spawning in as new player after every restart?

One of the staff may want to look at this ? Try talking to a member of staff on TS again.

Guest The Nightmare

Talk to rolle and have him take a look at the database i saw another post asking about this. Rolle fixed it by doing something in the database.

Guest knighstalker

ok i now rolle done a hard reset on my data but didnt work?

Alright, I tried entering and saving a bogus PID under your profile, then resetting it with your PID again. Hopefully this clears out the database, if not I'm at a loss.

Guest knighstalker

lol i think i have had a few people at a loss with this haha i even thought at first it was my side so i uninstalled all my arma games and dayz stuff but still done it lol hopefully this works fingers crossed

Guest knighstalker

yep the admins have tried a lot of things hopefully this time it works but wont now till next restart

Guest knighstalker

just to let you know the hard reset never worked and the pid change didnt work?? so im at a loss