Server time: 2018-08-17, 07:00

Sign in to follow this  
armouredwaffle

Worst game you've ever bought

War of The Roses, looks good great concept no one plays it so never get a game that makes it a bad game. plus they made it free so that should say it all.

I don't normally buy games and this was a letdown when I did.

I bought Secret of the Magic Crystals.

However I only bought it to gift it to a friend of mine.

Halo 4. It's not a bad game at all, but I expected so much from it being a follow up to Halo 3. I guess I should have learned from Reach, maybe next game.

Paid subscription was probably Runescape it was fun the old version brought out some updates and I quit bump and grind games are good till you look back at the time/money spent on them. :( And paid for a whole game probably WarZ was fine until the full game came out lost all my gear in my global inventory and uninstalled it ;).

Guest The Nightmare

Definitely DayZ way to fucking addicting...

HAH FUCK THAT WarZ is the WORST GAME... Or Ride to hell retribution.

Bought Brand New Duke Nukem Forever when it came out. Not Worth 60$

didn't they decrease the price to like $100 after the first week it was out?

Guest Stolas

WarZ, World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria and the first 2 months of Rome 2, buyers wise.

(That's three but you get it!)

Never bought a bad game i think? i dont usually buy games if im not sure is it good or not

SimCity (2013)

FUCK YOU EA!!

Oh yeah... WarZ

Soldner Secret Wars.

Wow! That was a great game man, I really have to disagree with you.

Day One: Garry's Incident

Metacritic

I like to support indie development, so often put a few dollars into the Early Access and Kickstarter things. Even if the game sucks, you're still out less than a movie night. Most are just average but now and then you get a real gem like Project Zomboid and Don't Starve.

Uninstalled Day One: Garry's Incident after 9 minutes. Only game I've ever asked Steam to refund me for.

War of The Roses, looks good great concept no one plays it so never get a game that makes it a bad game. plus they made it free so that should say it all.

I don't normally buy games and this was a letdown when I did.

If you don't buy your games, how do you get th-... oh, I get it.

Skyrim.

Dont kill me!

Mostly because I was expeting something along the lines of Morrowind, which had (some) depth to it. The sidequests actually had some story behind them. And The guild system.

For people that dont know, to become highly ranked in a guild in Morrowind you had to be very good in that type of skills. A mage would have to have a A high magik skill, plus gain influence by helping other guildmebers, while in skyrim you did a few quests and you were the guildmaster.

Guest TheLastHero

Skyrim.

Dont kill me!

Mostly because I was expeting something along the lines of Morrowind, which had (some) depth to it. The sidequests actually had some story behind them. And The guild system.

For people that dont know, to become highly ranked in a guild in Morrowind you had to be very good in that type of skills. A mage would have to have a A high magik skill, plus gain influence by helping other guildmebers, while in skyrim you did a few quests and you were the guildmaster.

True! Morrowind was better story wise but surely skyrim isnt the "worst" game you've ever bought?

Guest John Le Bear

Fallout new vegas. MASSIVE disappointment for me. Thank god for mods.

Guest spartan23424

Ride to hell i still want my money back it made warZ look amazing

WarZ wasn't the best. But it had potential. My worst game I must of bought was some mice game for my xbox

I'd say Terraria. It's poor gameplay-wise. Majorly poor. It's pretty much Minecraft, but with very clunky controls, awkward combat system, and intermittent FPS issues. The only redeeming thing about it was the diversity in it's mobs, and items. But in the end, I'd rather stick with minecraft.

I'll throw a hat tip to Enslaved: Odyssey to the west. Not too bad cinematics, but considering it crashes right after that, no matter what I try, it makes me shout "POOR PORT!"