Server time (UTC): 2019-12-07, 23:02 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Jerry

Jerryski

Jerryski, born on the 7th of February 1989.

IjfreGM.png

Jerryski grew up in the small town of Bronnitsy located not far away from Moscow, Russia. He was born into a family of thirteen, he had seven brothers and three sisters. He grew up on a small farm as the youngest in the family, he watched as all his brothers got drafted in the Russian Armed Forces. His father was a Warrant Officer in the Russian Ground Army and was a highly decorated solider. Growing up he was surrounded by communist ideals and was taken in, even though Russia was going through a change and communism was on the decline, Jerryski stayed true.

Aged sixteen he was submitted for evaluation by his father, his results were better than any other and was immediately put into training. After completing basic training he showed interest in becoming a scout or marksman. His father had great influence and used it to start Jerryski's marksman training. He passed every test that they threw at him with flying colours and was now ranked a Marksman.

Jerryski served bravely in numerous operations ranging from basic checkpoints to highly classified missions, not much time had passed until his father got a letter from one of the head Officers of the Spetsnaz Glavnoye Razvedyvatel'noye Upravleniye, Company 47. Without hesitation his father put Jerryski straight into the Spetsnaz Glavnoye Razvedyvatel'noye Upravleniyeto to serve as a Sniper. Jerryski served with the S-GRU right up until the zombie infection, when the breakout hit it was pure chaos, but the mighty Spetsnaz Glavnoye Razvedyvatel'noye Upravleniye continued on their mission to transport Dr. Habib across Chernarus while taking direct orders from the Kremlin. Jerryski was now a member of the almighty Company 47,

and this is his story..

150px-Spetsnaz_emblem.svg.png

(Posting more soon, I have a lot written and this story will go through my time in S-GRU and S-GRUs fall and then me joining SKA.)

What's that film with Owen Wilson in it, his chopper crashes?

Behind enemy lines :)

You remind me of the bastard in Behind Enemy Lines, he wears the blue jacket and is constantly hunting down Owen Wilson

You remind me of the bastard in Behind Enemy Lines, he wears the blue jacket and is constantly hunting down Owen Wilson

Damn straight.

-12/05/2012-

"Wake up comrades! orders have finally arrived from the Kremlin, Boris is in his tent getting ready to brief everyone."

Jerryski got up and proceeded to put on his signature blue jacket and gray trousers,

"Jerryski why the hell do you wear that shit?" Jerryski laughs and raises his middle finger at Anando who was half passed out on the floor. Jerryski grabbed his rifle and proceeded out of the small run down building,

"Boris is about to brief us, you best get up."

The camp that they were using was located just west of a small town called Kamenka, it was nicely fortified and out of the way from all the other savages in Chernarus. The morning was cold and the fog was slowly drifting in from the nearby shoreline.

As Jerryski stood taking in the nice morning air, he heard Anando rattling around behind him, he turned around as he stumbled out of the building with a light machine gun strapped to his back,

"bringing out the MK 48 today eh?" Anando grabs it from his back and leans back while aiming it at Jerryski..

"I heard those damn Somalians were scouring around again, next time I see one I'm going to blast him back to Somalia."

Jerryski laughed and pulled out a red beret from his pocket, dusted it off and put it on. There was a small crowd at Boris's tent already, the S-GRU were short in numbers but made up for it in quality.

"Ha-has anyone seen my gun?" a small man named Javoski ran around looking for his weapon.

"Javoski!" Fyodor Malikov came out of Boris's tent,

"What the hell are you doing?" Javoski stands still and looks around trying to lower his head so Fyodor wont see him.

"Just trying to find my gun sir." "You better find it.."

Fyodor proceeded back into the tent.

Some time had passed and finally Boris and Fyodor emerged at the same time.

Boris stepped forward.

"Alright shitbags, listen up! there has been a change of plan, direct orders from the Kremlin just got here. We are not going to be transporting Habib, that mission is on hold! I repeat we will not be transporting Habib!"

Boris starts walking over and back.

"These are hard times comrades, the Kremlin has ordered that we control Chernarus as Soviets and enforce communist rules, this will mean overcoming the weak scumbag forces in this land and making every civilian bend the knee to our demands!"

Fyodor steps forward.

"Guess what? we start now. Load into the landrovers boys lets go hunting, destroy all forces that appose us and recruit every civilian to communism."

Jerryski heads over to the landrover and piles into the back alongside his comrades, the engine starts up.

"Oh god Anando is driving," thinks Jerry.

"Lets do this!" shouts Anando.

The landrover pulls out the front of the base and continues east into Kamenka.

I like, can't wait for more! :D

Guest Astycc

Nice read, hope to see more of this, Jerry!

Good read, I hope to run into you and SKA soon.

More.

Sign in to follow this