Server time: 2019-03-24, 03:44 WE ARE RECRUITING
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TODAY | 2019-03-24 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 13 hours, 15 minutes
Sign in to follow this  
Saint

It's been good.

Guest Alfie

Saint. <3

I remember when everyone in Trade Post got on the hill and killed all of ZETA, good times. (Even if it was legit or not)

Good luck out there, Alex, hope to see you back one day. :)

You gave me a gun to get my first ever kill on DayZRP. I shall never forget this moment. See ya.

Everybody loves Saint.

Not The Saint, not SuperSaint, Saint.

I remember the time i was making a deal with you, and i thought my mic wasn't working so i kept on saying hello and you did the same thing, and you thought i was trolling. xD

You da bes Saint, fo eva, i respect yo decision leaving man.

Goodbye. <3

Well there goes my number one role model on the server, Saint was always encouraging people, and helping them with problems and made Jokes when needed, he made room 17 fun and the two times I met him in game he would supply everyone around with top notch RP, I knew he would leave soon, just not this soon, farewell Saint and remember you were always my role model on the forums.

Guest TCkril

Never actually spoke to you. But good bye my friend!

Your hair is awesome.

Hahaha, stop lie.

Come back with your magic eyes and find us helicopters :(

I haven't talked to you since the Pobeda Kinship but those were good times, it's sad to see you go. Goodbye friend.

Guest Terry

Only spoke to you a couple of times but you were cool and will always be remembered as DayzRP #1 Gear Whore. o7

Guest Astycc

Hey there lads.

I guess it's my time to say my farewell from dayz...just not feelin it anymore. My forum innactivity is mostly to blame on IRL issues, so I probably won't be spending much, if any, time here aswell.

Had a great run, met alot of great people and whored alot of gear.

Love you all.

Saint, my one true friend.

Please keep in touch, PM me quickly, lad.

RIP Saint's Dayzerep! <3

Goodbye saint, I was hoping to meet you one day but.. There will only be your legend now..

Well, it seems most of the dayzrp veterens are either quitting or banned.. Sad days.

Cya Saint! Good luck IRL!

Guest Derpaholic

Don't know much about you but it's sad to see someone as active as you go, farewell!

Guest Pandi

Cya man, Take care! Thanks for the help you gave me when I first joined ! :)

Guest Isaak

Cya Saint didn't meet you personally but take care mate :'(

"Hmm, I kinda don't like my name, I mean it doesn't sound cool at all.. I wish I had called myself something like 'Saint' back in the days.. sounds like an awesome undercover name" - And so Saint was born, lol.

I saw it comming, and I know you got some stuff going on IRL, so take care mate.

Hopefully we'll be back playing games like we always did before DayZRP, I miss those times.