Server time (UTC): 2019-12-11, 04:40 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
DerzDiction

Hello everybody this is my story.

*Full Edit* Well i did not really make a introduction about who i am so lets get started! Hello everybody, My name is Austyn Vanderpool, and before anyone asks yes it is Austin but with a y. I am 16 years old who loves role playing. I am dutch but i live in the United States. I am not the richest person out there but i can at least say i am well off. I take online classes because i think there is to many dumb asses in high school that i don't want to deal with. Im a freshmen that has stayed back a year because i did not have enough "Time" in school. Yes i am a full blown gamer that hates school, So i take online classes where i learn to code and make games. I am a nice person who can help most out. I've learned to keep my head up no matter what comes around. Even in my darkest days when my dad told me, "Son, were not going to have a place to stay and your mom is moving out". We got kicked out of my apartment and my mom took time for her self as a way to relieve stress. Finally 2 and a half months later we got a good apartment where i have my a custom built Pc that keeps me entertained all day because i have no friends that will not try to get me in trouble everyday. Well this is my story hope to see you guys on dayz rp!

Guest Shākya

Moved to Joining/Leaving. Also, welcome to DayZRP. Remember to read the rules before playing! :D

Remember to keep yourself frosty and to have a good time and.. If you get robbed, cry.. CRY, it helps! Welcome

Guest Mountainhigh

hey leuk om een nederlander te zien die in amerika woont en in de DayZRP community actief is,(hey nice to see a dutch guy that lives in the U.S. en that is active in the DayZRP community)

Im sorry for the dutch, i yust wanted to say hello to derzdiction in Dutch.

Translation is under it in english!

hey leuk om een nederlander te zien die in amerika woont en in de DayZRP community actief is,(hey nice to see a dutch guy that lives in the U.S. en that is active in the DayZRP community)

Im sorry for the dutch, i yust wanted to say hello to derzdiction in Dutch.

Translation is under it in english!

Sign in to follow this