Server time (UTC): 2019-12-06, 06:47 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ackerman

What's going on, really?

Guest Ackerman

So I was like number 700 on the waiting list for a white list. Now it's tomorrow. I'm at 825/836.

Are admins just picking good applications to accept? That's totally unfair and it should be the first person who applied who is the first one to be accepted/denied. This is stupid.

Q: How long does it take to have my whitelist reviewed?

A: Due to a huge number of applications and limited amount of resources we are currently almost exclusively handling applications from a "priority queue". This queue includes applications that meet our certain criteria as well as applications from donors. Because of that, applications that are not in this queue can take a very long time to be reviewed. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

From the FAQ

Your location in the queue is depending on how long your application was, as well as people donating to get a boost on the whitelist queue.

Patience is probably the best you can do for now, watch some videos from BigLittleShorts if you want some good RP content while waiting! :)

I suggest using the "Search" function next time.

Oh and don't you worry, there's been a lot of people waiting way longer than you! :)

There is an automated algorithm that sorts the better applications and puts them ahead. Then of course there are the people that donate so they automatically get put further ahead.

Guest Biiddy

[video=youtube]

Patience buddy, the applications take a while and people donate each day to get bumped up in the queue :P

The admins have to deal with an incredibly high volume of applications and here is the answer to your question found in the FAQ section of our website.

Q: How long does it take to have my whitelist reviewed?

A: Due to a huge number of applications and limited amount of resources we are currently almost exclusively handling applications from a "priority queue". This queue includes applications that meet our certain criteria as well as applications from donors. Because of that, applications that are not in this queue can take a very long time to be reviewed. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Q: If I donate, will I have a better chance of getting accepted?

A: No, as a donor you will be listed on our priority queue list, which means your application will be handled before others, but your application still has to meet all requirements, just like everyone else. Donating usually means that you will be bumped up in the whitelist queue and the waiting time will be shortened dramatically.

Due to a huge amount of applications we are currently only reviewing a limited number of them. The priority queue includes applications that meet our certain standards and donors. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

This is also from the whitelist page. While I understand any frustration you may be having, the process to get whitelisted in clearly defined. Just be patient. Good things come to those who wait.

Guest Ackerman

Lawl, I bet I'll wait one month then get denied and have to wait another month to change one or two things.

Ackerman, being as high up as you are, how much did you put into your story and the reasons? As I put in about 3,000 characters in my story, and over 1,000 in each reason for KoS and such. I was 1/xxx when I did it, without donating.

Guest whitepointer

Deal with it? Others have to deal with the same thing.