Server time: 2017-08-17, 11:51

Sign in to follow this  
BananaPeal

Obama: Do you like what he's done for the US?

Do you like Obama?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Obama?

BananaPeal    0

United States residents only folks! With everything from Obama care to not resolving this shutdown dispute, do you like what he's done for the United States of America?

I'm not really into politics and stuff, maybe because I'm only sixteen lol.

My mother seemed to be excited when he became president soooooo...

Rule #537, No politics on the forums.

Sir Doctor    3

Don't know, don't care.

Snow    1

The shutdown isn't exactly something he can personally control, because it requires the cooperation of congress A.K.A the most difficult thing universe.

Daniel    2

1 day left : D no agreement by then and us will get loose their AAA rating if I'm not wrong : D

I'm an Englishman, but I love how everyone thinks a president has a lever that controls taxes and a lever that controls the economy.

Pretty sure it doesn't work like that.

I heard at school that congress or something like that has come to a decision, and are now discussing the detail or something like that.

Google it, i don't really know much about politics nor do i care, i just heard there was some sort of compromise today at 11:30

Glenn    10

I really didn't follow any of this news to be honest.

Weird that it can just be a shut down or something like that.

Reptile449    0

I really didn't follow any of this news to be honest.

Weird that it can just be a shut down or something like that.

It's when Congress pulls a hissy fit and fucks with the country because Obama did something they don't like.

Tortov    0
United States residents only folks!

Don't know what part of this people don't seem to understand when they vote...

Tomeran    3

*takes a deep breath*

Why only US people? What you guys tend to do in your country tends to affect the rest of the planet as well. Comes with being a huge economy, if nothing else. Its globalism.

Personally? He's had his ups and downs. Im a social science teacher with a heart for politics so I take great interest in these kind of things, and I dont think he can even be remotely blamed for the shut-down or the general slowdown. Has he made a few too many mistakes for comfort? Yes. The eavesdropping on allies was a heavy blunder.

But its rather easy(and accurate if you ask me) to blame the domestic issues you guys have had on certain dick-wads in the congress that likes to block everything out of some sort of "everything Obama and his goverment does is bad, because ...yeah."-policy. Its ridicilous, and if the circus doesnt stop in your capitol its gonna result in a hellova nightmare for the rest of the world too. So in the end, its far from just a domestic issue as the consequenses will be, and already are, far-reaching.

*breathes out*

There, now that I've gotten off mah chest I'll just post this before I am accosted by every conservative forum member.

[video=youtube]

I did a write in vote for this man:

5099749460324.jpg

Oh yes, I am quite serious.

In my opinion, Obama is a good person, but he's just too nice, with all the relief efforts the U.S. has been part of since 2008, its cost us a few trillion dollars last time I checked... He just doesn't have enough experience in the government before president.

BananaPeal    0

Thanks for the feedback, I now have an accurate representation on what, at least a part of, the community feels about Obama and his plans. Hooray for the end of the shutdown!