Server time: 2017-10-22, 10:02
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Collin Fury

I got accepted!

Congratulations! hope we meet some time in game, I'm all most allways around helping out any survivor i come across. :P

Guest Tranqlotus   
Guest Tranqlotus

welcome and enjoy your stay!

p.s: stay away from Brotherhood and B-17!

Guest Nath   
Guest Nath

Congrats on the white list!

Guest TheLastHero   
Guest TheLastHero

Welcome to DayZRP! Im new but this became my favorite mod very fast! Hope to see you around!

Guest RebelOfDominator   
Guest RebelOfDominator

congratz im never getting accepted went from 665 too 679 :/

Guest TrueMyst   
Guest TrueMyst

Out of curiosity, did you donate more than 5 euros to get in? And how long were your answers? This seems like a surprisingly quick acceptance. It would be nice to see where everyone else is going wrong.

Collin Fury    0

No I donated 5 euros, it moved me somwhere from 600 range to number 4. I wrote at least a thousand characters on each one, about 2000 on my character bio. You need to put a lot of care and time into it. Make sure for each section of the KoS rule you give examples. The same with the NLR. Be very clear in your writing. use correct punctuation and make sure you read everything very thuroughly and follow all the guidlines to the questions. And also be pretty detailed with your personal bio.

Guest Nath   
Guest Nath

Out of curiosity, did you donate more than 5 euros to get in? And how long were your answers? This seems like a surprisingly quick acceptance. It would be nice to see where everyone else is going wrong.

Donating does not automatically get you in (I'm sure you already know that) and the bigger and better the application is, the quicker it is to be reviewed also :) They had most likely wrote a big, good application and/or donated

Avah    0

Well done and welcome to the community! :)

Maybe I'll bump into you in-game sometime, until then; stay alive.

Collin Fury    0

Donating does not automatically get you in (I'm sure you already know that) and the bigger and better the application is, the quicker it is to be reviewed also :) They had most likely wrote a big, good application and/or donated

Yeah this is true. I probably spent about an hour and a half or so writing out my application, I found it very much like writing an essay in school.

Guest Smidge   
Guest Smidge

Welcome, Hope to see you in game! Be sure to check out the R.K.C clan, we are recruiting!