Server time: 2017-08-18, 12:44

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jacob

When will i get accepted

Guest Jacob   
Guest Jacob

Ive been sitting at my PC for 4 or 5 hours waiting to see if i got accepted. Dose anyone know how long this usually takes?

you may as well have a seat and make yourself comfortable because this could take a while. There have been applications that have taken up to a month to get accepted, but it all boils down to how well written your application was, Have patience and faith in the admins and hopefully you'll get in sooner then later. while you waite make sure to read and re read the the rules so that you learn them of by heart ready for when you *hopefully* get white listed... *cough* donating helps bump you up the Que *cough* o_O

J0kk3    0

What SpoonerIV said. Use the time well to study the forums, read reports, get aquainted with the people and generally get a feel for the place. If you have a good app, it'll take days. If you don't it can take month(s).

Guest Ezikeyal   
Guest Ezikeyal

Well judging on my sudden acceptance there is someone reading through them, depending on your number in the queue you might get in within the hour

Guest Jacob   
Guest Jacob

is it good that it says 3/798

Guest Jacob   
Guest Jacob

Cool and i had one other question

Ancalagon    0

Yeah.

There are mayn applications, depending on how many at the moment, it will ake a while. If there are 700 Applications, it will take a while until they read everyone. I mean you want that they do it seriously, dont you?

It can take Days, Weeks, maybe even a month, depends on how many applicants are n front of you.

YOu can also bump you a bit up if you donate 5€, but this doesnt grant that you'll get accepted. Or that your app will be reviewed tomorrow ^^

In this time, do something else, read a book, read the forums ect

Zhunk    2

[align=justify]The admins are doing the best as they can to review as much as applications as possible, due to high influx of new players it might take some time; Exptactional applicatinos and donators gets bumped up the waiting queue.

patience-yoda.jpg

Good luck, /thread