Server time: 2017-08-17, 03:53

Sign in to follow this  
Jeriko351

My queue position is only going up..

Question

Jeriko351    0

I applied a few days ago and my position in queue was around 540 now its around 580, I can understand a long wait but by the looks of it my application is only going back...

10 answers to this question

Guest Nath   
Guest Nath

Because I think the biggest applications are looked at first, donating also boosts you up :)

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

There are so many applications coming through, The admins have put the applications on hold although donor's and the epic applications are being looked at in time, The key is patience. Good luck with your application.

Terra    1362

Exactly like Nath said

It is probably because someone donated or made a better application than you. Then the queue is changing.

It can take days, weeks, month. Admins look into every single application. That needs Time.

Donating bumps you in the queue, but it´s not a guarantee to get accepted.

Godd luck to you

Bush    10

What decied what an epic application is? Mine have been around 10-20 in the queue since I applied two weeks ago. Did I miss some important information somewhere?

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

The more you write, the higher you get. Pretty much.

My friend wrote over 5,000 words for backstory, went immediately to 13th, he then donated 10 euros and went first.

Guest Stairwells   
Guest Stairwells

I was at like 2/750 last night, now i'm at 12/790. I made a 2500 character background.

Reptile449    0

My friend wrote over 5,000 words for backstory, went immediately to 13th, he then donated 10 euros and went first.

5000 Words!??!?! Thats like 10 A4 pages.

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

I gave him the idea, basically read it out, not all of it, but I was the inspiration for it, he then sent it to me for grammar checks, is something I find good, I like proof-reading stuff! :D

Reptile449    0

I gave him the idea, basically read it out, not all of it, but I was the inspiration for it, he then sent it to me for grammar checks, is something I find good, I like proof-reading stuff! :D

I'm impressed.

Zigma    0

there has recently been a big influx of requests as weve had a sort of youtube "celebrity" join up and with him bringing us attention he has also "probably" brought alot of donors who would be put infront of you " a non donor "

the staff do review many apps everyday dont worry youll be seen