Server time: 2017-10-19, 11:05
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Guest TrueMyst

Made an error in my whitelist app

Question

Guest TrueMyst   
Guest TrueMyst

So, I just noticed after reading through my whitelist app about the NLR, I made a typo regarding not being able to return to a fight after you die. I put "can" instead of "can't" and it completely changed my answer hah.

I know, it's my fault, I'm a derp. But onto my question.

Is there anyway I can change the typo or let somebody know for when it is reviewed? (If it ever gets reviewed.) Otherwise I guess I should just move on from this server heh.

8 answers to this question

Burgz    6

Well at least you didn't "accidentally" put 15 instead of 16. As long your NLR explanation wasn't just, 'you can return to your body' then I'm sure they'll realise that the rest of it supports your real meaning.

I don't think you can edit it however, so it really depends on who's reviewing it and if they perceive it as a typo :D

Good luck anyway dude!

Guest TrueMyst   
Guest TrueMyst

Well, fingers crossed! After browsing the forums though, I don't think I'm going to be getting in anytime soon anyway. Why did this server have to be so popular?! Haha. I think I will check back every week or so just out of curiosity I guess.

You could message an admin and tell them the mistake and they would understand and change it or they will see this thread

Guest TrueMyst   
Guest TrueMyst

You could message an admin and tell them the mistake and they would understand and change it or they will see this thread

Okay I will try that then. Thanks for the tip :)

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

Even if you are declined because of it (Doubt it) you can re-apply after 24 hours just write the same sort of stuff and proof-read for errors!

The best thing for this server is just to go full RP and not be a loot whore or Do much PVP. Alot of DayzRp is PVE if you RP correctly