Server time: 2017-10-24, 04:20
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Janitor

Trying to donate

Question

Guest Janitor   
Guest Janitor

When I go to donate it takes me to a paypal page asking for credit card details. I don't have one, but I have a couple of £ on paypal that I'd like to use and perhaps hasten my process of having my application being read. I think I've been waiting about 3 weeks and I'm still 380/771. Was 400+/800+ when I wrote it weeks ago.

Honestly after reading all the "whitelist" topics. I don't feel so confident about being whitelisted. Even though my story isn't bad for a civilian. Which everyone seems to recommend.

I can roleplay, I can speak and I'm willing to donate. Even to a game I'm not even sure I'll be accepted/whitelisted into to. If that doesn't show you how much I genuinely want to play and take part. I don't know what will.

8 answers to this question

Burgz    6

I don't understand what you're asking, but I'd love to help

Does your paypal automatically take it off your bank account? I had the same problem, if paypal takes the money off your bank account it takes some time to register between the bank and paypal. And the donation exchange on DayZRP does not accept delayed transfers.

How I fixed this: Add 5 Euro's to you paypal account manually, then use the donate button. It worked for me!

Guest Janitor   
Guest Janitor

I don't have a credit card, but I have 4.25 euros in my paypal from doing surveys online. When I click the donate button it takes me to a page asking for credit card details and I don't seem to be able to just use the money I already have in my paypal.

Can I not just send it via the owners paypal email, with a message with my account name and such?

Krimbo    0

Janitor, if you look at the right hand side, there's two options - 1. "Sign into an existing paypal account" or 2. "Create a paypal account".

For some silly reason it defaults to the second one. Just click the first option and sign straight in :)

Guest Janitor   
Guest Janitor

Janitor, if you look at the right hand side, there's two options - 1. "Sign into an existing paypal account" or 2. "Create a paypal account".

For some silly reason it defaults to the second one. Just click the first option and sign straight in :)

I'm logging in with an existing account, but it takes me to a page where I have to add a credit card. I guess it wouldn't matter though. Just read the minimum is 5 Euros... shouldn't have donated £2 to this pod cast I listen to. Guess I'll wait and save it for skins or something.

Thanks for trying to help btw.

Undead    315

Yea the min is 5 euros so that'd be why. If you look around online i'm sure there is a way to make less then a dollar. Surveys or something.

Guest Janitor   
Guest Janitor

It happens even when I go to donate 5 Euros. I login and it takes me to the page asking for credit card details. I cancel and go to the methods of payment page, but it only has the option to "like credit card".

Is there not an email I can send it to with a message with my account name?

J0kk3    0
Is there not an email I can send it to with a message with my account name?

You COULD, but:

1. You need to use the donation page in order for the payment to be registered correctly in the database. Do not send direct PayPal transfers!

Source