Server time: 2017-10-19, 09:19
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sanggold

Applications

Question

Guest Sanggold   
Guest Sanggold

I have a question regarding applications, and how the admins deny them, I recently had my application denied because I needed to abbreviate more on the KoS part, so I now have to wait 24 hours before submitting a new one which seems like quite a long time to wait in my own opinion. Couple of hours seems sufficient enough, but 24 hours? anyway I just wanted to ask if the admins read the entire application and put all the reasons in at once, So that I don't resubmit my application in 24 hours and find out that my back story wasn't good enough either and then have to wait another 24 hours lol.

Thanks to whoever replies :)

4 answers to this question

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

I don't understand what your question is, 24 hours is sufficient, it gives enough time to sleep, and re-think your plan of action with your application.

Guest Sanggold   
Guest Sanggold

I don't understand what your question is, 24 hours is sufficient, it gives enough time to sleep, and re-think your plan of action with your application.

my question is do they list all the reasons it was denied so that I don't resubmit it again and find there was a problem with my back story, I'm not that bothered about waiting 24 hours.

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

They should do so, yes.

I would expect them to anyway.

Guest Sanggold   
Guest Sanggold

They should do so, yes.

I would expect them to anyway.

Alright thanks, just have to look through the KoS part then :) thanks for your time.