Server time: 2017-10-21, 19:18
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
combatghandi

my little sad corner

i have been at place 220 for the last week (now 240... counting backwards for a while now) on the whitelist, and have been waiting for 3 weeks now, prowling the forums for a scrap of dayzrp to feed upon. i feel like bitching and hearing war stories, how long did you wait community? and what were your first moments in the dayzrp world like?

naury42    0

I waited 1 day ;) and my first rp wasn't as good as planned, because it took time before I understood how everything really works.

I waited for about half an hour (but that was back in may)

Sinse you joined in september, staying active on the forums could have helped a bit.

Also donating helps.

Good luck.

Mikasa    2

I didn't wait for long, since back in the days, the whitelist process was very, very different, and there weren't a terribly long queue. SO I was in within a few hours or something!

And the experience was real great. And it's still good, so the wait is worth it. Just hang in there. So stay vigilant, active and awesome.

Yuval    2

Being active and making a detailed and long application will make your wait time much shorter, since the app part cannot be changed, try being active and getting to know the community.

PCJames    202

I applied at night on my IPOD, donated in the morning and was accepted the next day

Unfortunately your place in the queue will fluctuate if people behind you donate or if people send in incredible applications. All I'd say is that the experience here is worth the wait.

There is still a lot you can gain from being in this community in the mean time, many interesting role playing threads, the media thread and the clans that are active in the land.

As they say, good things come to those who wait. The admins are dealing with a high number of applications and they do all that they can to process them as soon as possible. Hopefully your time will come soon.

Undead    313

I waited 2 days. I applied and got placed 7th in que without donating. I wrote a very long and detailed backstory and gave long examples for the NLR and RDM questions. However I then donated after :D.

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Waited 3 weeks without donating, Thought I wanted to help Rolle out and the staff by donating and the next day from donating my application was looked at :)

Donating dramatically helps, Plus you can purchase a skin from the donation exchange.

i just wish i could edit my application, i was running on a deadline and couldnt make it near as long as i would have liked, and now i mpaying the price i guess

i just wish i could edit my application, i was running on a deadline and couldnt make it near as long as i would have liked, and now i mpaying the price i guess

There is no deadline to applying for dayzrp. You could have taken a weeks worth of time to write something better, but instead you rushed something this important to you?

Caesar    438

We have actually been prioritizing older applications at the moment. However even then there is an incredible backlog that we cannot clear without much more server space.

To be honest, I can't remember how long it took for me to be accepted......

If my mind serves me right, then it should be around 15 minutes after I sendt the whitelist app inn.

Ofcourse, I did donate, not to get bumped but to support Rolle.

I can tell you how my friend had it:

Place in queue 1, still took about a day before he got accepted.

Unfortunately all you can do is: have faith and patience. :)

ZeroXiz    0

Over a year ago, took me a couple of minutes if I remember correct!

Back then roleplaying wasn't required or heard about on this server, got robbed by a clan called BB. Got my revenge by killing one of them and puncturing a tire on their car before I ran off. Was exciting :)

Good luck bud, hopefully your time is soon!

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

I did not wait.

<----

Krimbo    0

Your time will come! I would recommend considering donating though, it will speed up the process ten fold.

For some unknown reason I was accepted within 12 hours and that was in the middle of September. You may just be unlucky. Or I was lucky. One or the other :P

There is no deadline to applying for dayzrp. You could have taken a weeks worth of time to write something better, but instead you rushed something this important to you?

my internet was going to be disabled for the 2 weeks afterwards as australia has very dodgy internet. i thought that i was better off sending in the application before the shutdown than to wait to send it afterwards, obviously i was wrong :)

Tomeran    3

I was "whitelisted" immidiatly. Rolle saw my manly beard and went all tingly inside.

No seriously though, I joined over a year ago, we didnt even have whitelisting back then. They let anyone in! Just look at me. And Sin.

I had about 750 characters for my rule explanations and about 1500 or so on the background and such. I started at 14/750-ish and was accepted in about 14-16 hours.

It pays a lot to put your writing skills to work and really expound on every answer you give.

Taurz    1

Took about 1 hour.

Helped a guy who was trapped in the hospital in cherno at very low blood :D

cazr    0

Lana just got whitelisted, her app was straight in at 7th, then was 1st and 2nd for a few hours before she was accepted.

EDIT: She did donate though, I meant to donate on her account, but forgot to log myself out, so I had to so it twice. An extra skin for me though I guess.

I waited for about half an hour (but that was back in may)

#RememberTheOldTimes

Took me about half an hour as well :)

DID WE JOIN AT THE SAME MINUTE, SAINT?

I belive I broke it.

Rocky    0

It took me about two days. I was at queue place 69/XXX and then I donated and went straight to first.