Server time: 2017-08-18, 01:08

Sign in to follow this  
cazr

Post count set back?

cazr    0

I just noticed I've lost some of my post count, I'm not really bothered but I was wondering is this intentional and have other people had this?

Soren    0

All of the posts from joining/leaving section has been reset. People were using it to boost their post count.

cazr    0

Ah, that explains why I only lost five, thanks.

I've lost over 100 yet I'm pretty sure I've made less than 10 posts in the joining/leaving thread. What's up with that?

MartinJ    1

I don't even know how many posts I have... wtf how would someone know whether they lost 5 or 100

I've lost over 100 yet I'm pretty sure I've made less than 10 posts in the joining/leaving thread. What's up with that?

cazr    0

I don't even know how many posts I have... wtf how would someone know whether they lost 5 or 100

I was just under 200 :P

I for one am rather embarrassed by my high post count, so I was more than aware of it. It's kind of hard to miss anyway, right?

I don't normally keep track of it either but I know I was over 400 at that was a somewhat significant number I remember hitting a couple of days ago.

Caesar    438

I don't normally keep track of it either but I know I was over 400 at that was a somewhat significant number I remember hitting a couple of days ago.

You sure?

DeadKiller    0

I lost exactly 55 posts. Also Zsiggey. 3 seconds apart were our posts about this. 3 SECONDS. Y U Post so fast.

Bryan    0

I lost some aswell but it's no battle or competition so, i don't care :P

cazr    0

I lost exactly 55 posts. Also Zsiggey. 3 seconds apart were our posts about this. 3 SECONDS. Y U Post so fast.

Or I could ask you, Y U so slow? ;)

:troll:

Bryan    0

...just noticed... I'm back under 1000.. :'(

F*ck i lost more than 300

DeadKiller    0

Or I could ask you, Y U so slow? ;)

:troll:

2058-thinking.jpg

touche

I'm not entirely sure what you are saying here exactly. If you are saying my number of 100 lost posts is incorrect than I can assure you it is not.

As you showed 15 posts were made in leaving/joining threads.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-how-to-switch-weapons-whilst-running?pid=351285#pid351285

You can see here I actually posted saying that I reached 400 posts.

Wait, do you mean private clan forums? Because I have also made very few private clan forum posts. If you mean public can forums then yes I have probably made a fair few but I didn't realise they were being removed too. I'm not too bothered by it all just curious and wanted some clarification.

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

Meh, it's for the best.

cazr    0

touche

You sure?

Very sure.

Caesar    438

I'm not entirely sure what you are saying here exactly. If you are saying my number of 100 lost posts is incorrect than I can assure you it is not.

As you showed 15 posts were made in leaving/joining threads.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-how-to-switch-weapons-whilst-running?pid=351285#pid351285

You can see here I actually posted saying that I reached 400 posts.

Wait, do you mean private clan forums? Because I have also made very few private clan forum posts. If you mean public can forums then yes I have probably made a fair few but I didn't realise they were being removed too. I'm not too bothered by it all just curious and wanted some clarification.

What I am saying is that the forum only seems to remember 325 or there about of your posts. So unless your actual posts (which are seperate from your post count) were deleted you were never at 400. At least not from the information listed above.

The search function, you can limit the results by person, forum and time I think. At-least the first two you can.

But... but... I was. My reasoning:

1) You showed yourself I have posted 15 times only in the joining/leaving thread.

http://www.dayzrp.com/search.php?action=results&sid=75c4b4ee0cc2afa653d56f05dcd08ffe&sortby=lastpost&order=desc

2) Why else would I mention reaching 400 posts in this thread if I haven't reached 400. Surely people would be like wtf?

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-how-to-switch-we...#pid351285

TomG    0

I lost 120 but who cares? It doesn't really matter unless you are applying for staff.