Server time: 2017-08-17, 09:59

Sign in to follow this  
Lue

You know who you are....

Lue    25

(this is purely in jest...and anyone who is squeamish with blood and guts in outrageously exaggerated gore films, don't watch the embedded video)

So I woke up this after another bender and staggered my way down to my private beach to find two of my cherished boats missing... Now I've been building this here fleet for a whole day, okay? I stock piled one of them with over 30 trout and seabass!... I had my best collection of tin cans and whiskey bottles!... Not only that, but whoever had the balls to commandeer my vessels, also took all my jerry cans and tried to make off with my goods..... Now maybe I imagined all this.. or maybe you are out there, boy... maybe you thought it was funny to meddle with ol' willy's things... maybe you giggled a little while I slept in that pile of leaves.... Unbeknownst to me, that you were being a lil' punk ass and diggin around in my belongins'...

Well... I found my boats, boy... They are back.. safe and sound... though I noticed you beat up the one and threw out all my things... my collection of cans... bottles... my TROUT!!!....

Well I have a message for you, boy...

Things just got real... you will regret layin' a finger on me boats...

[video=youtube]

ARMA2OA2013-10-1422-47-45-151_zps2b6ebac3.jpg

Anyone who comes across this better just keep on walkin'!!!!...

Osaka    15

50 bucks say you just exposed the location of your boat stash, and they'll be gone within.... aaaand it's gone! :D

Lue    25

LOL its all good. Im a hobo. I thrive off of nothing... Let me be hobo rich for just one day, geeze... ;)

The fact I put them all back right where they were originally taken spells out my lack of caring. But seriously guiz, who took me favorite fishing boat? Please tell me you at least ate all 30 of those trout.

Lue    25

I love that small fishing boat. It's so speedy

Dude... the dedication it took to bring that boat all the way to "hoboakin"... I noticed the thief attempted to put fuel in it and take it (as it was my primary stash) and said "f*ck this sh*t" and left it about 10 feet from the shoreline and took a different one instead LOL

God I wanna meet the man who made such a epic heist.

Osaka    15

I would love to have a fishingpole and a boat, I'd go to Skalisty and camp out there for a few days, away from all these bandits.

Sir, I'm gonna need that PBX and the coyote backpack inside it.

Guest Abyss   
Guest Abyss

Hire mercenaries to protect it. You can pay them in whiskey bottles.

Othuyeg    20

I believe we found one of your boats a mile off the coast in the middle of the ocean almost out of fuel.

PCJames    151

Hehe a fleet you say near some rocks you say?