Server time: 2017-08-20, 19:15

Sign in to follow this  
Bluepugs

The Remmington 870

Bluepugs    0

Has anyone seen this gun spawn?

If so, where did you happen across it?

I've yet to find one in my time playing DayZRP.

I am a whore for shotguns at the moment and I'd love to have/see more of these. >:

Frayzies    6

When I was testing the 1.30 patch for DayZRP I found one, so I believe they are in the loot table.

Currently I'm using an M1014 though. I definitely share your love of shotguns. :)

Othuyeg    20

As far as I know it was missing during the last patch. I do hope it is in the current one's loot tables.

Maybe go around checking some firestations, I usually find them there.

Bluepugs    0

When I was testing the 1.30 patch for DayZRP I found one, so I believe they are in the loot table.

Currently I'm using an M1014 though. I definitely share your love of shotguns. :)

I've been using the M1014 with a less.. militaristic character, and being a whole lot less worried about looting that barracks fast, quick, and often that I've found myself far more RP-centric than before.

Plus I am a *slut* for shotguns, it's been a blast. I want the Remmington something fierce.

Where did you find it?

Frayzies    6

I've been using the M1014 with a less.. militaristic character, and being a whole lot less worried about looting that barracks fast, quick, and often that I've found myself far more RP-centric than before.

Plus I am a *slut* for shotguns, it's been a blast. I want the Remmington something fierce.

Where did you find it?

I found it at Balota in either the tents, the treestands, or the ACT tower itself. I can't quite remember which one.

Bluepugs    0

As far as I know it was missing during the last patch. I do hope it is in the current one's loot tables.

Maybe go around checking some firestations, I usually find them there.

That's what I heard originally, but isn't fire stations now civilian loot? I've been finding crossbows there. I don't think they spawn there anymore.

Othuyeg    20

It could well be. I based my information on experiences almost a year old.

Hex    31

I've been searching for one of these babies for some time now, but I've only found them on normal servers.

Bluepugs    0

Would it be too much to ask to have this looked into? I don't think it exists since 1.30

Diremast    0

It doesn't? Damn I've been going around and looking for one like forever. Flashlight + Shotgun = Win Win

Skippy    4

I just took a look at the table, and I can confirm they do not at the moment spawn in.

I'll ask if I can add them back in once/if I get access to the live loot table.

cazr    0

it's been a blast.

I see what you did there

Bluepugs    0

I just took a look at the table, and I can confirm they do not at the moment spawn in.

I'll ask if I can add them back in once/if I get access to the live loot table.

Delayed response to this: But please do! I'd appreciate it(And apparently many others) would too. <3

Hex    31

Welp, I did ask the admins about this shotgun and it has been removed and they dont plan on putting it back in due to it being not as good as everything else and only lootable from western spawns. I still do see a problem with it, I like the gun.

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

I think the 870 only fitted in at the Heli Crashes (US) and with how rare they are, they have good gear, and finding an 870 at a Heli Crash after searching all day, for me, would be totally disappointing.

Bluepugs    0

Welp, I did ask the admins about this shotgun and it has been removed and they dont plan on putting it back in due to it being not as good as everything else and only lootable from western spawns. I still do see a problem with it, I like the gun.

This is silly, in my opinion. The fact of the matter isn't that it's not good: It's fun. There are several players who enjoy using the M1014 and would enjoy seeing it implemented.

Shotguns are very viable, and very good, especially on a server/community where PvP is very seldom. It's low-tier, basic, and would fit for a lot of us 'civilian' roleplayers who don't want to carry around SV98s and other ridiculous weaponry.

Shotguns and zombie apocalypses go hand in hand.

To say it's 'not as good as everything else' is silly . Why bother having the basic M4A1 spawn when the M4A1 CCO can spawn? Or the M4A1 Acog underbarrel. ..or masterykeys.

Stick the Remmington870 in western tent spawns; Berezino, Stary Sober, Cherno tnets. Don't replace anything, just add it onto the loot table. Rare or not.

I want to see this pushed through.

Rolle    2452

Ain't nobody got time fo' that :D

We'll see what we can do.