Server time: 2017-10-19, 12:54
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Zipcouda

Possible Bug Or Glitch

Zipcouda    51

I'm not sure if this is a bug or glitch but recently over the past few times I've died, I've always respawned with the same clothing on. Brown coat, black shirt, and black pants. I know this is not normal as normally when I spawn I am always in different clothing. This has happened at least 5+ times in the last 3 days. Every time I've died since I first spawned with them.

If it's not common, then admins might want to check my account to see if anything is wrong.

Soren    0

Perhaps it's been added so non-donaters can easily continue the same character with the same skin after they die? Not sure, need clearification for sure.

Kravock    1

There are a few skins that are similar, which you've probably gotten one of then each time.

The script is working correctly that gives you a random skin.

Zipcouda    51

There are a few skins that are similar, which you've probably gotten one of then each time.

I guarantee you, it was the same clothing each time. I will start recording when I spawn next, and further times in the future to record how many times it does it. Ill also record the date and time.

Kravock    1

I guarantee you, it was the same clothing each time. I will start recording when I spawn next, and further times in the future to record how many times it does it. Ill also record the date and time.

Alright. I'll do some more testing.

Zipcouda    51

Alright. I'll do some more testing.

Specifically it was the civilian outfit with brown coat, black shirt, black pants, and white turban.