Server time: 2017-10-16, 22:00
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Zach hunter

Will my account be deleted?

Question

Guest Zach hunter   
Guest Zach hunter

was just wondering, will my account be deleted if i dont play on the server or will i still e white listed after a week or so if im still active on he forums? Just wanted to clarify considering im going on vacation soon.

9 answers to this question

Guest Grumby   
Guest Grumby

If you are gone for a week, you have nothing to worry about. Your forum account and in-game character will remain exactly as you left them. But remember that if the contents of a tent are not touched for 5 days the gear inside the tent will be deleted.

Guest Zach hunter   
Guest Zach hunter

Ok thats good, i dont have any tents to worry about eaither, thanks for the help.

Lundborg    0

The only instance where your account/whitelist would get deleted due to inactivity is if you don't post anything on the forums within 30 days.

Make a post, at least, per month and your account on DayZRP is sure to be here, assuming you don't get permanently banned.

DeadKiller    0

The only instance where your account/whitelist would get deleted due to inactivity is if you don't post anything on the forums within 30 days.

Make a post, at least, per month and your account on DayZRP is sure to be here, assuming you don't get permanently banned.

Not always true though. I have a friend who only made his starting post and didn't play for a few months and never got unwhitelisted and his account never got deleted. It is still a good idea to post once a month though.

Guest Zach hunter   
Guest Zach hunter

Thanks i usally post once a day or atleast twice a week.

Avah    0

To keep your account from getting pruned it is only necessary that you post once within the first month of registering. Though, obviously, the forums are a large and important part of the community, so we encourage participation and love a good post! :)

Guest Zach hunter   
Guest Zach hunter

Yea I was just worried because I am going on vacation soon and won't have access to the forums to often.

Yeah, went on vacation one time for a week.

Got bored every time i got back to my hotel room and browsed the forums. :P

Guest Zach hunter   
Guest Zach hunter

Yea that's probly what I'm going to do in my spare time.