Server time: 2017-10-21, 19:39
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Reece

MorphVOX Easy Guide

Reece    1

You can also buy the program here Screaming Bee official website

Download this MorphVOX and all voice packs

After downloaded you will have a zip or rar file called Screaming Bee MorphVOX Pro v4.4.7 Build 26164.

Make a folder for this and extract it there i called mine SB but you can call it what you want.

Open the Folder and you will see this rnQR46Z.png

Install MorphVOX Pro4 After this is done you go into PROGRAM FILES (x86)

Locate your Screaming bee folder open it you will see this iUE4JL7.png

Open The folder, this file with red round it UfZ6tUV.png

Must be replaced to do this open your Screaming Bee MorphVOX Pro v4.4.7 Build 26164 go into crack and take this file

7gI70Z0.png then drag it into your screaming bee Morphvox pro folder in program files x86

Click yes for everything and if you want to install the Gas-mask effect you go into your Screaming Bee MorphVOX Pro v4.4.7 Build 26164 Then addons Then Voices double click this TYwZqJ3.png and let it install then, launch it and there is a icon on the desktop to launch it

Now we are going to set up the mic, so it works on game.So you click setting which is here gLJ6qBO.png

You will get a drop down menu, click default system Microphone you will get this 2GcovIc.png

You then want to click Microphone Screaming bee audio and set as default like this WDL1BWg.png

That is it now you can go in-game it will work.

Soren    0

Thanks for posting a tutorial on this, I'm sure a lot of players will find this usefull! :)

Reece    1

No Problem Soren

If anyone has any questions put them below, I will be sure to answer them!

Guest Smidge   
Guest Smidge

Bare in mind this is the illegal way of getting this program.

Dora    0

I think you should put that in the initial post for us do gooders ;)

Reece    1

I am sure everyone has done similar things to, not paying for a program

Soren    0

They are actually right, I didn't notice the link wasn't to the actual site where you legitimetely purchase it.

Please edit the link to the webside where you can purchase it legally. If people wish to get it illegally it's their own choise and job to look for it themselfes. We should not promote that.

Otherwise, good :)

Reece    1

I am just trying to help everyone because some people don't always have the money to buy a program like this.

Original post edited

Must be replaced to do this open your Screaming Bee MorphVOX Pro v4.4.7 Build 26164 go into crack and take this file

7gI70Z0.png then drag it into your screaming bee Morphvox pro folder in program files x86

Click yes for everything and if you want to install the Gas-mask effect you go into your Screaming Bee MorphVOX Pro v4.4.7 Build 26164 Then addons Then Voices double click this TYwZqJ3.png and let it install then thats you launch it and thats it there will be a icon on the desktop for this

It says I need permission to replace?

Reece    1

I hope this makes more scene that i have added how to get your microphone working with it

Reece    1

Thanks a great guide :)

No problem

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

Good guide Reece. This should help people who need it, I remember when I struggled with this.

Dora    0

Why does it sound like there is a helicopter in the background for me?

Reece    1

Why does it sound like there is a helicopter in the background for me?

That's the after affect, you can change it to see what one you like

Afterfall    0

I'm having some trouble. The default microphone is set to screaming bee audio as the guide says. But when I talk nothing happens in the application (my voice is not recorded). This also happens in the voice doctor.

Reece    1

I'm having trouble with this. I have Screaming Bee Audio set as the default system microphone but no sound will actually go into the voice changer for me to hear it.

Is Morph clicked and Listen on?

Jamma    4

Thanks for posting this, now I can make my character sound like a badass ;)

Reece    1

Thanks for posting this, now I can make my character sound like a badass ;)

No problem

Afterfall    0

I'm having trouble with this. I have Screaming Bee Audio set as the default system microphone but no sound will actually go into the voice changer for me to hear it.

Yes

Reece    1

Yes

Hmmm..... I have no idea then just make sure you have done everything correctly.

Afterfall    0

Yes

Hmmm..... I have no idea then just make sure you have done everything correctly.

Just redid it all as the guide says. I'm not sure whats wrong, the program wont pickup what my microphone is saying (my original microphone, realtek high def audio). The voice doctor wont pick up my mic either when I get to the part where i have to talk.

EDIT: I believe I have gotten it to work.

Reece    1

Yes

Just redid it all as the guide says. I'm not sure whats wrong, the program wont pickup what my microphone is saying (my original microphone, realtek high def audio). The voice doctor wont pick up my mic either when I get to the part where i have to talk.

EDIT: I believe I have gotten it to work.

Good hope its working fine now :D

Sign in to follow this